Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Ok who can answer this for me ? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/ok-who-can-answer-this-for-me-144950.html)

Arcticshaun 03-08-2012 12:54 AM

Ok who can answer this for me ?

M trying to find this out it has Ben buggin me. I have an arctic unlimited and on some the wrangler unlimited decals are black but on mine they are white what's the difference. Besides the obvious :) I know the colors duh. But is there a reason for this? If so what is it? Thanks

Sparkplugg 03-08-2012 12:58 AM

Arctic?

daggo66 03-08-2012 06:55 AM

They use different color decals depending upon the color of the Jeep.

Dusthol 03-08-2012 06:57 AM

What color artic? Mines white so obviously it would have black stickers. Possibly the winter chill came with white for appearances. But im just speculating.

Arcticshaun 03-08-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusthol
What color artic? Mines white so obviously it would have black stickers. Possibly the winter chill came with white for appearances. But im just speculating.

Mine is the winter chill but I've seen the winter chill with black. Mines the only one that I've seen with white.

Cosmic Charlie 03-08-2012 10:10 AM

I have winter chill, but mine were black (I took them off). It looks like the first one's (winter chill) had white on them. My guess is that since the black works better on the white and silver, that they just decided to go with that for winter chill as well.

Arcticshaun 03-08-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie
I have winter chill, but mine were black (I took them off). It looks like the first one's (winter chill) had white on them. My guess is that since the black works better on the white and silver, that they just decided to go with that for winter chill as well.

What was your build date. Mine was 11of 11.

Arcticshaun 03-08-2012 10:27 AM

Mayb the white is for standard and black is for auto?

Arcticshaun 03-08-2012 05:09 PM

No body?

Cosmic Charlie 03-09-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcticshaun (Post 2117138)
What was your build date. Mine was 11of 11.

December, 2011

PA ARCTIC 03-09-2012 07:05 AM

i have the silver arctic, and mine are black.

Cosmic Charlie 03-09-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcticshaun (Post 2117059)
Mine is the winter chill but I've seen the winter chill with black. Mines the only one that I've seen with white.

I looked back through the Big Foot is Real thread as people started posting pics of their Arctic's:

forum member Blue Icee also has the white ones on his winter chill 6 speed w/ November build date.

Shank has white - he bought it in December, likely an early build date.

Jeeps R Us has white, purchased in early december, definitely an early build date.

Piper54 - bought early december, definitely early build date...has black :facepalm:

It's weird because even the promo pictures released months prior to the Arctic's debut show the winter chill with black stickers. Makes you wonder if there was a mistake during the build...not that it's really a "mistake."

Arcticshaun 03-09-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie

I looked back through the Big Foot is Real thread as people started posting pics of their Arctic's:

forum member Blue Icee also has the white ones on his winter chill 6 speed w/ November build date.

Shank has white - he bought it in December, likely an early build date.

Jeeps R Us has white, purchased in early december, definitely an early build date.

Piper54 - bought early december, definitely early build date...has black :facepalm:

It's weird because even the promo pictures released months prior to the Arctic's debut show the winter chill with black stickers. Makes you wonder if there was a mistake during the build...not that it's really a "mistake."

See I can't figure it out and it's buggin me lol