Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Trektop NX Quadratec (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/trektop-nx-quadratec-145768.html)

JKatfish 03-11-2012 11:09 PM

Trektop NX Quadratec
 
Browsing their website and it looks like the 2dr top is $575 with free shipping. That sounds like a good price to pull the trigger. Everything seems to be free shipping as well. Is this right? You know, if it sounds too good....

Twisky 03-11-2012 11:43 PM

Same deal for me on my end.
It's to make way for new stuff coming out. (my guess)

j0nx 03-12-2012 06:12 AM

?? Not free shipping for me. Am I missing something?

4fit 03-12-2012 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0nx
?? Not free shipping for me. Am I missing something?

PM their rep here for free shipping. Or use Google Shopping, put in the model # and the word Quadratec, then click the link to the product page. That will get you free shipping as well.

j0nx 03-12-2012 06:44 AM

Oh sweet thanks 4fit. Didn't know about that google shopping thing. I can probably get this cheaper at another vendor but Quadratech's next day shipping to me is nice. I really want this top but am leery of fitment and leak issues that I have read about...

4fit 03-12-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0nx
Oh sweet thanks 4fit. Didn't know about that google shopping thing. I can probably get this cheaper at another vendor but Quadratech's next day shipping to me is nice. I really want this top but am leery of fitment and leak issues that I have read about...

Joe as said that they will price match as well, so give that a shot. Best price I have been provided so far is $599 shipped for the JKU and that was thru EAD.

Jedi6 03-12-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKatfish (Post 2130240)
Browsing their website and it looks like the 2dr top is $575 with free shipping. That sounds like a good price to pull the trigger. Everything seems to be free shipping as well. Is this right? You know, if it sounds too good....

I got my trektop NX from JeepAddOns (a forum dealer) for my JKU for $595, that included shipping. They offer forum members a sizeable discount, then they tacked on a military discount as well. I got it in about 5 days after ordering.

The starting price was somewhere around $685 if I remember right. So, since the top was for a 4 door, I would assume you could get a 2 door top from them for under $595 and maybe better than the $575 price you have right now. Might be worth a try.

It never hurts to have suppliers bidding against each other....

real4x4 03-12-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0nx (Post 2130752)
Oh sweet thanks 4fit. Didn't know about that google shopping thing. I can probably get this cheaper at another vendor but Quadratech's next day shipping to me is nice. I really want this top but am leery of fitment and leak issues that I have read about...

They fixed the leak issue with some foam inserts you install now. Mine is not leaking. I have a 2-door. It's raining out right now. You'll be fine....go for it.

JKatfish 03-12-2012 01:57 PM

Well, the free shipping disappeared, maybe a glitch in their system. May still PM them for best price.

real4x4 03-12-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKatfish (Post 2131843)
Well, the free shipping disappeared, maybe a glitch in their system. May still PM them for best price.

Hey Katfish... if you call Quadratec and place your order over the phone just tell the customer service rep that you are member of the Wrangler Forum and you get free shipping, they will remove the shipping charge. I do it every time.

4fit 03-12-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by real4x4 (Post 2131918)
Hey Katfish... if you call Quadratec and place your order over the phone just tell the customer service rep that you are member of the Wrangler Forum and you get free shipping, they will remove the shipping charge. I do it every time.

Or just use this link. :thumb:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55MX3g&cad=rja


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.