Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Only Jeep Drivers understand (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/only-jeep-drivers-understand-145785.html)

UnIuckychucky 03-12-2012 04:18 AM

Only Jeep Drivers understand
 
You cant hear your $300 stereo over the sound of your own tires

you use a hose to wash in inside and outside of your jeep

When the best route from point A to point B is through the rockpile or over the mountain

Your mom and sister can't get in without help

You carry along enough tools to supply a small garage

You can air up your tires without stopping at a gas station.

When your boss's secretary calls to "recommend" that you wash your Jeep

You judge every hill you see by how much fun it would be to climb
When you slam the door and chunks of dried mud crumble to the ground

SippiTJ 03-12-2012 04:25 AM

Yep. Agree with them all

SinfulDragon 03-12-2012 08:18 AM

When "your" parking spot at work is outlined and marked... with mud.

ipleadda2nd 03-12-2012 05:08 PM

Good ones!

Sherpa 03-12-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnIuckychucky (Post 2130591)
You cant hear your $300 stereo over the sound of your $1200 set of tires

Fixed.

(I recently priced out some new 35" tires. Ouch!)

ou812 03-13-2012 09:59 AM

When you remove the dash and a/c vents monthly to clean the mud out

Pressure wash the seats

TJspeed 03-13-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnIuckychucky (Post 2130591)
Your mom and sister and girlfriend can't get in without help

Fixed! :D

2002TJ 03-13-2012 10:39 AM

Yaknow you drive a Jeep, when you can get to the upper level of a parkin garage by takin the stairs ;)

woggie 03-13-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherpa (Post 2133841)
Fixed.

(I recently priced out some new 35" tires. Ouch!)

That is no lie, I just started looking at options for mine and I am going to have to sell a kidney!

I am new to the Jeep world but I am slowly beginning to understand all of these. I have had it a little over a month and been lucky enough to go off road a couple of times. After the first trip I was able to find my way home by following the trail of mud, kinda like bread crumbs. Does that count?

burton160w 03-13-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woggie (Post 2135344)
That is no lie, I just started looking at options for mine and I am going to have to sell a kidney!

I am new to the Jeep world but I am slowly beginning to understand all of these. I have had it a little over a month and been lucky enough to go off road a couple of times. After the first trip I was able to find my way home by following the trail of mud, kinda like bread crumbs. Does that count?

Tires are EXPENSIVE. :nonono: Just went through that buying my 35s and the store was sold out of Goodyear MTR Kevlars. I was upsold to Dick Cepek Mud Countrys. Can't complain because the tires look boss and perform like a hog. But damn the payments were expensive on them. Least it was 0% interest.

-You know you drive a Jeep when every repair ends with "and then I stripped the bolt."

tbensor 03-13-2012 02:09 PM

you spend more time looking for accessories for your jeep than you do driving it.

SinfulDragon 03-13-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burton160w (Post 2135486)
-You know you drive a Jeep when every repair ends with "and then I stripped the bolt."

Thats the farkin truth!!!! damn torx head bolts... I'm certain one is going to kill me somehow. :banghead:

jkaufman_95 03-13-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burton160w

Tires are EXPENSIVE. :nonono: Just went through that buying my 35s and the store was sold out of Goodyear MTR Kevlars. I was upsold to Dick Cepek Mud Countrys. Can't complain because the tires look boss and perform like a hog. But damn the payments were expensive on them. Least it was 0% interest.

-You know you drive a Jeep when every repair ends with "and then I stripped the bolt."

On the transmission pan, and spent 20+ hours, extracting, cursing, extracting, cursing more when that didn't work, drilling, breaking, and re-threading, lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.