2011 JKU Rubicon Take-Offs
I've got a bunch of items that were taken off my 2011 JKU Rubicon. Vehicle has <12,000 miles and has only been off-road twice (been too busy). All of the items are in the kind of condition you'd expect given that they're a year old and so few miles. They likely have a ton of life left. I'll try to check the message boards as often as I can. But the fastest way to reach me is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Rubicon Springs (front and rear, 18/59's): $150 for set of 4
2) Rubicon Shocks (front and rear): $150 for set of 4
3) Rubicon Wheels/Tires/TPMS (set of 5) lots of tread left, few nicks on wheels but nothing major: $900
4) Factory Rear Recovery Point with bolts: $25
5) Factory Front bumper with factory recovery hooks: $125
6) Factory Rear Bumper: $100
I'm located in the Twin Cities, however, I'm happy to meet people halfway if someone outside the cities is interested (although I'm limited to transporting whatever the back of a JKU will hold).
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.