91 YJ 4.0 5 Speed SOA 35's
The jeep is a 91 yj with a 4.0 ho i-6 engine 5 speed manual transmission. It runs and shifts great, the jeep was built up by endangered species and i have all the paperwork. is a pretty unique ORANGE not red picture is deceiving. Was a rebuilt title from a 4 cyl engine crash. No major damage an was all fixed. Obviously replaced with newer motor and tranny. States 177k on odometer but engine has much less. Not documents so can't lie to you
- brand new 35" 35x12.5x15 bf goodrich km2 mud terrains on 15x10 simulated beadlock rims
- locker in the front with a high pinion Dana 30 axle and 4.10 gears
- Ford 8.8 rear end and 4.10 gears with limited slip and disc brakes
- bikini top
- aftermarket soundbar and alpine stereo/cd player
- Seats front and rear are in decent condition and still firm comfortable
- ALL lights blinkers gauges you name it work perfect
- TJ fender flare conversion looks nice too
- 4x4 works flawless and engages from in can as it should
- Body has usual rust in corners but no major rot or issues
- Frame great shape no real rust anywhere to be worried about
- Spring Over Axle (soa) lift which gives it about 5" alone w stock springs*
- 2" bds leafs so your looking at about 7-8 inches of lift.*
- high steer in the front so there is no bump steer for perfect handling
- Cherokee steering tiered ends which are much stronger than stock
- runs down road awesome and straight right up to 65mph plus no worries
You will not be dissapointed with this jeeps capability. Yes this is a 20+ year old jeep please do not think its show room. It has been tested and proven. With these axles you will not be breaking anything at all. Do this to a Dana 35 rear and your in for trouble! Was working on re welding in rear shock mounts to new ones the old factory ones were no good location. I have new ready to go brackets just need to weld in an buy set of shocks. Open to offers on jeep just looking to make room before I move out of house.*
Feel free to contact me anytime day or night.*
located in Newburgh NY willing to trailer to help trip a little
Asking $5500 make an offer*
Want to sell the tires :whistling:
Haha. No I know I sort of wish I could keep them but may be a good selling point to the Jeep!
Bump. Someone take this away I bought me a rubicon 2004 an need money on parts haha! Hurry up before I steal these tires and keep for myself!
$4500 I'll help deliver or meet
Bump bump bump
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.