Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   My latest mod (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/my-latest-mod-147107.html)

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-18-2012 10:33 AM

My latest mod
 
4 Attachment(s)
INSTALL POISON SPYDER Body Armor AND Rocker Knockers
hi5:punk::punk::punk::punk:

Mopar2Ya 03-18-2012 10:35 AM

Sweeeeeeeeeet! This is your latest, but not your last mod? :D

Casotakar1229 03-18-2012 10:36 AM

nice, they look badass. always loved the white/black color scheme.

steed77 03-18-2012 11:04 AM

That looks fantastic! Great combo.

tabber02 03-18-2012 04:10 PM

looks good! :thumb:

strider_mt2k 03-18-2012 04:15 PM

The only thing cooler than Vasyl's jeep is the fact that he knows how to post pics now.
As usual, a cool Jeep gets cooler, sir!

kbwwolf 03-18-2012 04:15 PM

Looks great, Vasyl! :thumb:

You need to stubby that bumper. Rough Country Jeep Wrangler Bumper End Caps - JK - AutoTruckToys.com

KarlG 03-18-2012 04:24 PM

Very nice, sir :thumb:

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-18-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopar2Ya (Post 2152776)
Sweeeeeeeeeet! This is your latest, but not your last mod? :D

yep.LATEST.its to hard for me 2 weeks america:D:D:D:D

OH9JK 03-18-2012 06:18 PM

The white and black contrast looks fantastic!!! :punk:

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-18-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbwwolf (Post 2153478)
Looks great, Vasyl! :thumb:

You need to stubby that bumper. Rough Country Jeep Wrangler Bumper End Caps - JK - AutoTruckToys.com

sure.have drive my customers CRAZY,TO KEEP UP WITH NEW MODS
:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

warwickjeep 03-18-2012 07:05 PM

how much were they

killerbee812 03-18-2012 07:11 PM

Love Poison Spyder!! Now you need some of their fenders.

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-18-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warwickjeep (Post 2153941)
how much were they

I DO NO
CHECK THE W W W POISON SPYDER DOT COM
:punk::punk::punk::punk:

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-18-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerbee812 (Post 2153969)
Love Poison Spyder!! Now you need some of their fenders.

SURE,FENDERS AND F AND R BUMPER :punk::punk::punk::punk:

pluke the 2 03-18-2012 07:44 PM

is that thing 2wd?

it owuld look better with more armorall

dabolt55 03-18-2012 07:51 PM

Way to go, keep posting mod pics as they come...:thumb:

RedBones 03-18-2012 10:03 PM

That looks real good.
I like them a lot.

cu in oz 03-19-2012 05:49 AM

LOVE IT!!!!! I see you have the inserts for under the door handles. I think those add so much. I love the black door hinges....hummm......that would look wicked on my Sahara Tan........and I thought "I" was done......hummm......

LOVE the White with Black Bling!!!!! Outstanding!!!!

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-19-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cu in oz (Post 2155570)
LOVE IT!!!!! I see you have the inserts for under the door handles. I think those add so much. I love the black door hinges....hummm......that would look wicked on my Sahara Tan........and I thought "I" was done......hummm......

LOVE the White with Black Bling!!!!! Outstanding!!!!

inserts its very cool mod i like them 2:punk::punk::punk::punk:

Matador 03-19-2012 08:32 AM

How was the install of the body armor? did you use screws or rivets?

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-19-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matador (Post 2155758)
How was the install of the body armor? did you use screws or rivets?

no.have 2 extra for sale:D:D:D
u have to have this tool to do the job right
Rivet NutGun, 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16 - Rivet Tools - Rivets - 5TUW5 : Grainger Industrial Supply
:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Mopar2Ya 03-19-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VASYLfromUKRAINE (Post 2153789)
yep.LATEST.its to hard for me 2 weeks america:D:D:D:D

Just messin' w/u. :wavey:
Hey Vasyl can you get me Vitali & Vladimir's autographs? :D

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-19-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mopar2ya (Post 2156059)
just messin' w/u. :wavey:
Hey vasyl can you get me vitali & vladimir's autographs? :d

how ?im living in new jersey,they live in ....??who knows:d:d:d

Mopar2Ya 03-19-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VASYLfromUKRAINE (Post 2156101)
how ?im living in new jersey,they live in ....??who knows:d:d:d

I know, my bad humor again. I think they reside in Germany now. OK lets see your next mod. :D

ESP 03-19-2012 10:42 AM

I really like PS's rocker panel armor. It's still a toss up for me between those and the ones made by OR-Fab.

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-19-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mopar2ya (Post 2156120)
i know, my bad humor again. I think they reside in germany now. Ok lets see your next mod. :d

my t shirt mod count?

Matador 03-19-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VASYLfromUKRAINE (Post 2155767)
no.have 2 extra for sale:D:D:D
u have to have this tool to do the job right
Rivet NutGun, 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16 - Rivet Tools - Rivets - 5TUW5 : Grainger Industrial Supply
:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

What do you mean you have two extra for sale? You have another set of the body armor? I have a 2-dr.

VASYLfromUKRAINE 03-19-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matador (Post 2156232)
What do you mean you have two extra for sale? You have another set of the body armor? I have a 2-dr.

did you use screws or rivets?RIVETS 2 EXTRA:D:D:D:D

Daniel_M 03-19-2012 03:11 PM

Rocker Knockers? Do you wheel your rig?

Only reason I ask is cause it always looks spotless and now you got some serious rocker armor.

-Dan


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 AM.