Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   4-Goodyear Wrangler M/TR's 33x12.50x15 (SoCal) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/4-goodyear-wrangler-m-trs-33x12-50x15-socal-14726.html)

bigV 01-12-2008 10:53 PM

4-Goodyear Wrangler M/TR's 33x12.50x15 (SoCal)
 
$380
I stepped up to 35's, so these have to go
in good condition with lots of tread left
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...j/100_9800.jpg

HkdOnJP 01-13-2008 05:19 PM

oooooooo I hate you if they werent so far away

cavediverjc 01-13-2008 11:58 PM

Quote me a decent price on shipping to north central Kansas and I'll take them off your hands.....

bigV 01-14-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavediverjc (Post 181817)
Quote me a decent price on shipping to north central Kansas and I'll take them off your hands.....

I think it'd run close to $300 just for the shipping

jherrin215 01-14-2008 02:49 PM

it wouldn't be near that bad!!! Probably 150 or less. I got a new set of 35" pro comps shipped free and only paid 697 for them. You know they didn't sell the tires for 400 bucks!!

bigV 01-14-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jherrin215 (Post 181967)
it wouldn't be near that bad!!! Probably 150 or less. I got a new set of 35" pro comps shipped free and only paid 697 for them. You know they didn't sell the tires for 400 bucks!!

maybe if I was a business that sold tires and had a deal with UPS I could get a better rate, but I'm not so I don't think they are looking to do me any favors. I shipped some used 32" BFG's AT's and it was about $60 each. 33's are bigger and heavier so I'm guessing they would cost more to ship. this is probably why most people don't ship used tires they say "pick-up only" (like I did)

cavediverjc 01-15-2008 02:19 AM

If you're not interested in shipping them, that's cool. If you are interested, take one to the UPS store (they're all over SoCal....I used to live there)and get a quote for shipping all four. They'll weigh the one tire and get an estimate for all four. You won't even need to pack them in anything....they'll ship them if you just tape up two sets of two. Just a thought. I'm very interested in buying them IF you want to ship them. I know it's a hassle on your part, so no worries if you don't.
JC

By the way, to get a good estimate, you'll need my ZIP CODE (actually it's my parents' zip code since I'm deployed at the moment)

It's Beloit, Kansas 67420

4.0l sahara 01-15-2008 04:22 PM

nice tires good price.

bigV 01-15-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavediverjc (Post 182206)
If you're not interested in shipping them, that's cool. If you are interested, take one to the UPS store (they're all over SoCal....I used to live there)and get a quote for shipping all four. They'll weigh the one tire and get an estimate for all four. You won't even need to pack them in anything....they'll ship them if you just tape up two sets of two. Just a thought. I'm very interested in buying them IF you want to ship them. I know it's a hassle on your part, so no worries if you don't.
JC

By the way, to get a good estimate, you'll need my ZIP CODE (actually it's my parents' zip code since I'm deployed at the moment)

It's Beloit, Kansas 67420

I'll check it out for you

bigV 01-16-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigV (Post 181951)
I think it'd run close to $300 just for the shipping

I was close, it's $65 per tire for shipping to Kansas
so $260 just for shipping

hedonist 01-17-2008 03:59 PM

I'm interested.

Email me or PM me with details. I'm from SoCal as well.

PM me or email me at: nobelteacher@yourhomework.com

bigV 01-18-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hedonist (Post 183233)
I'm interested.

Email me or PM me with details. I'm from SoCal as well.

PM me or email me at: nobelteacher@yourhomework.com

I sent you an email

bigV 01-18-2008 09:44 PM

sale pending........

bigV 01-19-2008 05:18 PM

sold.................


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.