Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Missouri Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f82/)
-   -   Jackson Missouri (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f82/jackson-missouri-147297.html)

DoodleJeep 03-19-2012 06:01 AM

Jackson Missouri

They have an auto show at the Court House square once a month in Jackson in the summer. It looks great with all the old cars and trucks. I would love to have a Jeep meet like that a kind of show off your Jeep meet. I have noticed alot of Jeeps in the Jackson area lately. I dont think we have a club around here though.

Tstepjk 04-27-2012 08:58 AM

Hey buddy, I'm down. We need a club for the Semo area. And a show would be great.

DoodleJeep 04-28-2012 05:49 AM

Ok we have two that want to start a club.lol I have been thinking of making a web site for SEMO Jeeps. Maybe I can get enough interest to get a Club and a meet and show going. My wife is the web page guru I will have her put something together.

Tstepjk 04-28-2012 09:31 AM

Haha. Awesome. Let's do it! Now to find more guys to get interested. Surely we can get this thing swinging. Btw. My mom and stepfather live in fruitland!

Tstepjk 04-28-2012 09:36 AM

And, I'm do glad I ran across this thread, I've been aching the past couple months to get something going here in Semo. Glad forum across someone else with the same interest.

SIXJAK 04-28-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tstepjk
And, I'm do glad I ran across this thread, I've been aching the past couple months to get something going here in Semo. Glad forum across someone else with the same interest.

I'm in Branson so I'm a little far but hope you guys can get something going.

Jonbo 05-02-2012 07:41 PM

How's the get together coming? I would like to wheel with some local peeps. Check out www.itsajeep.org for a great place to list trail rides, I am in Zalma and I hit Mark Twain all the time.

DoodleJeep 05-04-2012 07:30 AM

Going slow so far. I am trying to start a Facebook Group but need members to get it started. So if anyone that has a facebook account send me a friend request to Dan Riley I am the one with the Navy stuff for pictures. My location is Jackson Mo. I am still trying to get the wife to start the web page for me. I did find a group on facebook called semo jeepers creapers They are out of Sikeston Mo.

Tstepjk 05-04-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonbo
How's the get together coming? I would like to wheel with some local peeps. Check out www.itsajeep.org for a great place to list trail rides, I am in Zalma and I hit Mark Twain all the time.

Hey buddy, now, I'm in dexter and constantly dying to get to wheel. We need to get together ASAP and hit some of those trails now!

Tstepjk 05-04-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoodleJeep
Going slow so far. I am trying to start a Facebook Group but need members to get it started. So if anyone that has a facebook account send me a friend request to Dan Riley I am the one with the Navy stuff for pictures. My location is Jackson Mo. I am still trying to get the wife to start the web page for me. I did find a group on facebook called semo jeepers creapers They are out of Sikeston Mo.

I'm on the search on fb Dan. It's amazing how many Dan Riley's came up when I searched. I will find you tho. We need to get this ball rolling! Haha Anyways. If you need any help with anything let me know. And once we get the fb page going I will promote hard.

Just an idea

We should have a meet and greet somewhere. Get several guys that we have on here together for an awesome jeep time and maybe start planning some other events?

DoodleJeep 05-05-2012 06:37 AM

I will have to talk to Ibuildembig on this site. He lives about a mile from me. If you havent seen the Jeep he is building you need to look it up on this site.

DoodleJeep 05-05-2012 06:39 AM

Ok I made the group on Facebook called SEMO JEEPS. I just used my family to add members for now. Here is a link hopefully it will take you to it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/363237317057676/

Jonbo 05-05-2012 07:35 AM

Sure! I think I will join DJ's facebook group Semo Jeeps so it will be easier to plan something.

Jonbo 05-05-2012 07:53 AM

DJ, I submitted a request to join your group. Cheonie Fire Department is having a fund raiser BBQ today starting @ 1pm. I will run some of the Fire Roads after I fill up. So in case you don't know; Cheonie is over by the Wappapello State Park I will be on CB channel 19 my 'handle' is Jonbo.

Tstepjk 05-05-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonbo
DJ, I submitted a request to join your group. Cheonie Fire Department is having a fund raiser BBQ today starting @ 1pm. I will run some of the Fire Roads after I fill up. So in case you don't know; Cheonie is over by the Wappapello State Park I will be on CB channel 19 my 'handle' is Jonbo.

Too bad I don't have a better way to contact you. Haha. I would def be all per this. Which side of the park is that on?

Tstepjk 05-05-2012 11:38 AM

And then I can't find anything about cheonie on the Internet. (lame)

DoodleJeep 05-05-2012 03:53 PM

Got the facebook page started. Feel free to post pics and any thing pertaining to Jeeps!!

Jonbo 05-05-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tstepjk (Post 2337566)
And then I can't find anything about cheonie on the Internet. (lame)

I am sorry I wasn't more specific, Hwy 172 about 2 miles south of state park. We had good BBQ, then took forest roads almost all the way to 67, then hit hwy D to forest roads to Sulfer Springs, Blue Springs and on to Haddie's Ford and hwy Z. Semo Jeeps FB group is up, so maybe we can set up a trail ride. Have you ever been to Outlaw Offroad Park? I am looking to head to Turkey Bay in Land between the Lakes soon, IAJ members post their trail rides and everyone I've wheeled have been awesome.

DoodleJeep 05-12-2012 08:27 AM

We paid for the web site last night. The site will be semojeeps.com. It will take a few days to build but we will have a local web site for us Jeep lovers. I will post again when it is up.

dsiegel5151 06-19-2012 09:18 PM

I just requested to join the facebook group. I live in Cape.

Jonbo 06-29-2012 08:45 PM

Check out http://www.semojeeps.com/

catfish61 07-05-2012 12:55 PM

I live in Poplar Bluff however I am currently deployed with my National Guard unit. But it would be great to join a club in the area when I get home.

dingos_unlimited 02-11-2013 01:26 PM

I'm in cape. No one to ride with. I'll check out semo jeeps though.

Always looking for those hard to find trails.

Tstepjk 02-21-2013 09:24 PM

were you able to find the fb group dingos unlimited?

dingos_unlimited 02-22-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tstepjk (Post 3403089)
were you able to find the fb group dingos unlimited?

Yeah I found it and sent a request. No response yet.

Tstepjk 03-17-2013 12:30 PM

My name is Tyler Stephens. Add me on fb. We have two different fb groups, so it's kind of confusing.

Tstepjk 03-28-2013 11:58 AM

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/groups...user=565739384

Gonna keep pushing this :)

Tstepjk 04-09-2013 10:09 PM

Hey guys, Semo jeeps is having a meeting on Thursday at the park in JACKSON MO. Starts at 630, looks like we are going to have 25+jeeps this time. Biggest meet yet. Hopefully the weather doesn't mess us up

Outlawed4x4 04-15-2013 02:11 PM

Hey! I just bought my LJ last Monday! I'd love to meet some fellow Jeep enthusiasts.

dingos_unlimited 04-15-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawed4x4 (Post 3639961)
Hey! I just bought my LJ last Monday! I'd love to meet some fellow Jeep enthusiasts.

Join up with semo jeeps on face book. Monthly meetings. IT'S FREE!