Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   OEM springs and shocks...anyone need them? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/oem-springs-and-shocks-anyone-need-them-148080.html)

Chi Jeep 03-22-2012 08:44 AM

OEM springs and shocks...anyone need them?
 
Just completed my lift and have the OEM shocks and springs from my 2012 Sport sitting in my garage. Is there a market for these?

kjeeper10 03-22-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi Jeep
Just completed my lift and have the OEM shocks and springs from my 2012 Sport sitting in my garage. Is there a market for these?

Jus maybe, Work up a 15 post count and visit the
classifieds :thumb:

4fit 03-22-2012 08:47 AM

If they are 18 or 19 fronts and 59 or 60 rears, then yes you should be able to sell them. Like Ken said, get a few more posts under your belt and then post them in the Classifieds section.

rics1997 03-22-2012 08:51 AM

Just threw mine in the scrap metal pile for the trash man. The coils have been sitting around for a year now

Chi Jeep 03-22-2012 08:51 AM

Thanks guys. I'll post some picks soon of my new setup. Waiting on center caps to arrive for my wheels.

Chi Jeep 03-22-2012 08:52 AM

*pics

kjeeper10 03-22-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4fit
If they are 18 or 19 fronts and 59 or 60 rears, then yes you should be able to sell them. Like Ken said, get a few more posts under your belt and then post them in the Classifieds section.

Yep..... Someone today I believe was looking for stiffer OEM springs.

Asked in a post/thread :)

Rabuck 03-22-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10

Yep..... Someone today I believe was looking for stiffer OEM springs.

Asked in a post/thread :)

That would be me! I'm looking for 19/60

kjeeper10 03-22-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabuck

That would be me! I'm looking for 19/60

:wavey:

Rabuck 03-22-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10

:wavey:

✌yea if I can't find them soon my buddy that just so happens to be a Chrysler mechanic says they have them he can give me 😚

Smihty 03-22-2012 10:20 AM

Im looking for 19/60's as well

Lefty Diego 03-22-2012 10:31 AM

I've got 18/59s and a set of Rubi shocks with 1000 miles on them.

TrueNorth 03-22-2012 10:43 AM

Stock JK parts aren't totally worthless.

Lifted my 1982 Subuaru station wagon and used my stock JK nitro shock absorbers in it.
Took a little fab work but worked out well. Good flex and fit 28" Super Swampers under there with a little fender trimming.
http://i42.tinypic.com/1z6zb7l.jpg

Rabuck 03-22-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty Diego
I've got 18/59s and a set of Rubi shocks with 1000 miles on them.

How much U asking?

BillyPete 03-22-2012 10:59 AM

I tossed my 15/55's in the dumpster after going to 18/59. Who wants to lower their ride? :eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 PM.