Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   For Sale (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f14/)
-   -   AL: Anybody wanting full steel doors or hard top? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f14/anybody-wanting-full-steel-doors-or-hard-top-148165.html)

jfbilbro 03-22-2012 02:49 PM

Anybody wanting full steel doors or hard top?

I have a set of excellent full doors and hard top i'd like to sell....anybody interested, PM me....and yes, i know this belongs in the "for sale" forum...it's there, but this is for YJ owners specifically....

tyler1234567 03-22-2012 03:41 PM

i want one very badly, but if you are in alabama, the shipping price alone would be unrealistic for me to buy it.

Edit: Im in northern california. (sacramento area)

tyler1234567 03-22-2012 03:44 PM

Unless you meet me halfway in like west texas or something lol. Again, unrealistic.

jfbilbro 03-22-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler1234567 (Post 2169551)
Unless you meet me halfway in like west texas or something lol. Again, unrealistic.

LOL......the cost of gas would bankrupt us

gawatters 03-30-2014 08:46 AM

Do you still have the YJ Doors for sale. I am in Northeastern Florida.

Moose0930 03-30-2014 11:00 AM

Ok so what did you get to replace them? Soft top and soft doors? Where did you get them? I have hard top and full doors. Not really wanting to part with them, but would like the soft top and doors so I could change them. But I have no hardware, frame' or a clue where to start.

CyndiB 03-30-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose0930 (Post 9467050)
Ok so what did you get to replace them? Soft top and soft doors? Where did you get them? I have hard top and full doors. Not really wanting to part with them, but would like the soft top and doors so I could change them. But I have no hardware, frame' or a clue where to start.

If you have a 92 or newer with the family style roll bar, you can get a frameless top, but those won't work with full doors. You can buy replacement tops that include hardware, but they're pricey. Bestop makes a Sunrider top where the front part of the top flips back like a sunroof, and they come with their own frame. You also have the option of a bikini top that is a top with no sides. Check sites like Quadratec and Morris 4x4, they have good selections and free shipping. Most places are putting their soft tops on sale now that spring is here. Since you have no hardware, you will also need the channel pieces that run along the top of the tub and windshield that are used to anchor the top to the frame. Sometimes you can find complete soft top take-offs on Craigslist. The cheapest option would be a bikini top, it would only require that you buy the windshield channel, which is about $20. You could get the top and channel for about $100.

Monster93 03-30-2014 06:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I just did same with mine Friday, did Bimini with tonneau style rear and safari doors.

Attachment 932946

Attachment 932954

scukfan 03-30-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyndiB (Post 9467714)
If you have a 92 or newer with the family style roll bar, you can get a frameless top, but those won't work with full doors.

That's not completely true. There are 2 brands of the frameless tops (rampage and softopper I believe) and one of them works with round full doors and one of them works with the square uppers