Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   I had a feeling.... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/i-had-a-feeling-148309.html)

opcocrg 03-23-2012 02:42 AM

I had a feeling....

1 Attachment(s)
I made a vow long ago to never get involved in facebook because I didn't want to be involved in all the drama. However, I am in the process of making an out of state move and my family and friends have been badgering me lately about "staying in touch" so I finally broke down and accepted everyone that has sent me a friend request over the last few years. Well, tonight I was looking through some photos while on a buddies page and ran across this one particular photo that caught my eye. I guess it was "tagged" from his ex girlfiends page and not in any of his albums. I saw the thumbnail picture with his ex standing next to what I thought was my buddies parents TJ covered in mud.........but, after I enlarged the picture I made the discovery that it was not his parents TJ and it was in fact......MINE!!!

I sold my house and was working out of state for a while in 2007 and I left the Jeep at his house so I didn't have to put it in storage while I was gone. I left him the key so it could be moved if need be but this isn't exactly what I had in mind!!!

I'm trying to sort through and figure out how I feel about "finding" this photo after 5 years.........

Jeeplover1 03-23-2012 02:48 AM

i would be pissed she is ugly.

Baby Huey 03-23-2012 03:21 AM

She might Clean up..... But I'd be askin for the Keys and the Jeep Back !!...Your goin to NM, lots of trails there , great country !! I have a friend in Belin, going to visit in May.."BH"

opcocrg 03-23-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Huey (Post 2171701)
She might Clean up..... But I'd be askin for the Keys and the Jeep Back !!...Your goin to NM, lots of trails there , great country !! I have a friend in Belin, going to visit in May.."BH"

maybe I didn't word it correctly lol........the picture was taken in 2007 while I was working out of state. he was wheeling it without my knowledge while I was gone. I didn't know until tonight when I found this picture on facebook 5 years after the fact!

Jeeplover1 03-23-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opcocrg (Post 2171711)
maybe I didn't word it correctly lol........the picture was taken in 2007 while I was working out of state. he was wheeling it without my knowledge while I was gone. I didn't know until tonight when I found this picture on facebook 5 years after the fact!

you dont wheel another mans jeep without permission.. This awards a stiff kick in the berry's.. :bottom::firedevil:

kbwwolf 03-23-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 (Post 2171716)
you dont wheel another mans jeep without permission.. This awards a stiff kick in the berry's.. :bottom::firedevil:

Exactly. Punishment should be swift and severe.

Although the five-year thing kinda throws a wrench into the gears of justice. A simple broken pinky? :D

DaK 03-23-2012 07:32 AM

Its been 5 yrs. Is the friendship worth bickering over something that happened 5 yrs ago with no reprecussions such as broken parts and such? Only you can answer that.

With that said, when if the opportunity arises I would exploit this with something like, "You mean like when you and that woman took my jeep wheelin in 07?" Oh yeah, fire for affect and affect only.

Its nice droppin Easter (we allowed to say Easter?) eggs like that from time to time. Let's em know you know and they don't know you know. Did this with my teens all the time.

kbwwolf 03-23-2012 07:56 AM

The broken pinky is much more of an adult response. :)

Ichabod 03-23-2012 08:44 AM

Shoulda gone with your gut and stayed off of facebook. :)

It was five years ago, he stored your Jeep for free for a while (How long did you leave it there?), you left him the keys and probably didn't tell him NOT to drive it, and the poor guy was dating a Hairless Squatch.

Mention that you busted him, he owes you a beer or two, and forget it.

PS-His ex-Squatch probably put it there for you to find so you would get pissed at him.

lucas mccain 03-23-2012 08:50 AM

Check it out, that JEEP had a cow in it!!

Timberwolf 03-24-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichabod (Post 2172248)
Shoulda gone with your gut and stayed off of facebook. :)

It was five years ago, he stored your Jeep for free for a while (How long did you leave it there?), you left him the keys and probably didn't tell him NOT to drive it, and the poor guy was dating a Hairless Squatch.

Mention that you busted him, he owes you a CASE of beer or two, and forget it.

x2

hairless squatch...priceless :rofl: