Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Looking for Soft Doors (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/looking-for-soft-doors-149213.html)

mindhunter 03-26-2012 09:32 PM

Looking for Soft Doors
 
Summer is coming and I am looking for a set of soft doors (lowers and uppers). I have never had this much trouble trying to find a used Jeep part in my life! I already have full steel doors and OR-FAB rock doors, but I wanted something I could throw in the back and put on if it looks like rain. If anyone knows someone who is selling a set, knows where I get a set, or can help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it.

Specifically I'm looking for a Black Denim set that would fit a 2002 TJ. I've already checked CL to no avail so I figured why not tap the Jeep the community itself? There is nothing else like it in the world. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

ellman605 03-26-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindhunter (Post 2185833)
Summer is coming and I am looking for a set of soft doors (lowers and uppers). I have never had this much trouble trying to find a used Jeep part in my life! I already have full steel doors and OR-FAB rock doors, but I wanted something I could throw in the back and put on if it looks like rain. If anyone knows someone who is selling a set, knows where I get a set, or can help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it.

Specifically I'm looking for a Black Denim set that would fit a 2002 TJ. I've already checked CL to no avail so I figured why not tap the Jeep the community itself? There is nothing else like it in the world. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Get a few more posts, and hit the wanted section a few forums down. I'm sure you'll find some.

On a side note, I traded my hard half doors for a set of softs, and LOVE the softs. Theyre almost as quiet, keep the head and cold in just as well, and they lift off SO. EASY. Best trade yet.

for reference, you can use a set from a YJ, and change the latches. At least with the lower halves.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...30755758_n.jpg

terminator012 03-26-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindhunter (Post 2185833)
Summer is coming and I am looking for a set of soft doors (lowers and uppers). I have never had this much trouble trying to find a used Jeep part in my life! I already have full steel doors and OR-FAB rock doors, but I wanted something I could throw in the back and put on if it looks like rain. If anyone knows someone who is selling a set, knows where I get a set, or can help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it.

Specifically I'm looking for a Black Denim set that would fit a 2002 TJ. I've already checked CL to no avail so I figured why not tap the Jeep the community itself? There is nothing else like it in the world. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

I got the Bestop 2 piece soft doors. I really like them for what they are. They came with my soft top when I ordered it. Surely they are sold separately but I can't find a link.

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1312684844

mindhunter 03-26-2012 11:30 PM

Thank you, I will take your advice. I hope I find some soon, they look great on your TJ.

2002TJ 03-27-2012 03:54 AM

Here ya go:)

Bestop Jeep Wrangler 2-Pc Soft Doors - CJ / TJ - AutoTruckToys.com

mindhunter 03-27-2012 06:29 AM

Thanks for the link 2002TJ! That is a actually not a bad price for a set of new doors because of the 10% percent off deal. But I'm really looking for some used doors, only because they will only be on my Jeep for 3 or 4 months at a time. Thanks for the help though.

Breezy58 03-27-2012 10:21 AM

I have hard half doors and I've been looking for soft bottoms that I can use with my soft top windows. You can buy them but I would have to buy a full set vs just the bottoms and I don't need another set of uppers. It's to bad a company can't make bottoms to fit factory upper..........

99 JT DK Green (Gator)

Breezy58 03-27-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindhunter (Post 2186856)
Thanks for the link 2002TJ! That is a actually not a bad price for a set of new doors because of the 10% percent off deal. But I'm really looking for some used doors, only because they will only be on my Jeep for 3 or 4 months at a time. Thanks for the help though.

Keep an eye on Ebay.......you never know what will show up on there. I don't like Craigs List but you could look there also. Good Luck

99 TJ DK Green (Gator):wavey:

Duma 03-27-2012 11:12 AM

There's a set of bestop black diamond canvas doors on Craigslist here in Des Moines for $125:
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/pts/2904965308.html

Breezy58 03-27-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duma
There's a set of bestop black diamond canvas doors on Craigslist here in Des Moines for $125:
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/pts/2904965308.html

I'll check it out at that price it doesn't matter what color .
Thank you

99 TJ DK Green (Gator)

Smitty03 03-27-2012 12:08 PM

1 asstorisk! Always check your 6 and stay safe. Another brother in a jeep!

2002TJ 03-27-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezy58 (Post 2187709)
I'll check it out at that price it doesn't matter what color .
Thank you

99 TJ DK Green (Gator)

If color don't matter, I saw some brown ones ebay last night for cheap....search using keywoeds, " wrangler soft doors", or TJ soft doors"

mindhunter 03-27-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smitty03 (Post 2187821)
1 asstorisk! Always check your 6 and stay safe. Another brother in a jeep!

Not too many people get that one. Only those in the field. Thanks man, you stay safe too.

Breezy58 03-27-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2002TJ
If color don't matter, I saw some brown ones ebay last night for cheap....search using keywoeds, " wrangler soft doors", or TJ soft doors"

I'll check it out. My soft top is dark tan. For the short time they would be used I could deal with it. Thanks

99 TJ DK Green (Gator)

Smitty03 03-27-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindhunter

Not too many people get that one. Only those in the field. Thanks man, you stay safe too.

You too.

Hammond_Egger 03-27-2012 07:32 PM

I picked up a set NEW for $376.99 shipped from StreetSideAuto.com....

Bestop 51789-15 - Soft Door Kits; Black Denim; 2 pc.; For Factory Tops; Supertop; Sunrider;$406.99

Use code AFQ11230 to get $30.00 off the $406.99 price.

mindhunter 03-27-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammond_Egger (Post 2189271)
I picked up a set NEW for $376.99 shipped from StreetSideAuto.com....

Bestop 51789-15 - Soft Door Kits; Black Denim; 2 pc.; For Factory Tops; Supertop; Sunrider;$406.99

Use code AFQ11230 to get $30.00 off the $406.99 price.

Ordered as soon as I read this! Thanks man that is a price way too good to pass up. Free shipping and 30 bucks off a price that is still lower (406.99) than anywhere else I have found for these doors. Life saver.

Hammond_Egger 03-27-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindhunter (Post 2189417)
Ordered as soon as I read this! Thanks man that is a price way too good to pass up. Free shipping and 30 bucks off a price that is still lower (406.99) than anywhere else I have found for these doors. Life saver.

I know what you mean :) Did I mention they were on my doorstep the next day?

mindhunter 03-28-2012 09:53 AM

cant's wait.

danielwilmington 08-15-2012 09:58 AM

Jeep Wrangler doors
 
I have a set of jeep doors for sale I am in wilmington,nc they are black 2 piece windows zipper windows need to be cleaned other wise good shape. they are posted on craigslist in wilmington. Here is the ad with pictures there is also a phone number if you want to call me. Have a great day.

jeep wrangler soft doors 2 piece


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.