Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   This made my day today.... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/this-made-my-day-today-149760.html)

MickeYJ 03-29-2012 01:05 AM

This made my day today....

Let's share what made our day. I'll start....

Today, after over a year of my family n I being distant... We finally talked. I talked to my sister that lives locally n I told her I had a different jeep n she's like "wow finally u got it!!??" I was like.,.,"u remember?" she said "of course, u always used to take pics of every Jeep u saw!"

Then a couple hours later I called my sister in Mexico n also told her I had a Jeep n her reaction? "wow so u finally did it?!" I was like wtf!? Lol she said "well ya, u always wanted one since we were little, dad used to get upset for u calling Jeeps "Jeepitos. U always said u wanted one n never understood why u wouldn't just get it" lol I was like in shock.

It was awesome! Made me love my Jeep even more!!

Your turn... What made YOUR day today?

the Kolector 03-29-2012 03:21 PM

Thats awesome! What made my day?? Waking up and having my kids here with me for another day.:thumb:

Abner Ravenwood 03-29-2012 03:44 PM

What made my day? I found out i only have 13 more payments on my GSXR then its mine all mine!!

Chris

FlaminTJ 03-29-2012 03:47 PM

What made my day was I passed my drivers test so now I can drive my jeep

the Kolector 03-29-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaminTJ (Post 2197179)
What made my day was I passed my drivers test so now I can drive my jeep

Always a plus :thumb:

burton160w 03-29-2012 07:05 PM

I taught my second college class today and it went really well.

GoldenSahara00 03-29-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burton160w
I taught my second college class today and it went really well.

Sweet what subject? :thumb:

I got a call this morning that I got a $1000 scholarship for school this fall. Yay.

Another Guy In A Jeep 03-29-2012 07:23 PM

My dad gave me a neato tshirt with a police badge that he bought at work. About the only thing that happened today.

MickeYJ 03-30-2012 01:23 AM

Mom said she didn't like my jeep cause it looked like a toy lol and it wasn't easy for her to get in (If she only knew I'm getting a 3.5" lift soon!! ) haha

Totally awesome!

mrbat23 03-30-2012 04:55 PM

I take my mom to the store once a week ,and this is what i bring

MickeYJ 03-30-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbat23
I take my mom to the store once a week ,and this is what i bring

Omg omg lmao do u really? I might just have to lol

Phobos 03-30-2012 06:11 PM

What made my day today? I finally after 2 and a half years had a meeting with the District Attorney about a drunk driver that crashed and put my sister in law into a coma and caused her unborn child to be emergency c sectioned. He was with for 9 weeks... My wife and I were there with him and planned to bring him home with us.. The drunk is finally ready to plead GUILTY, after they tried all the tricks to get evidence thrown out to no avail..

MickeYJ 03-30-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobos
What made my day today? I finally after 2 and a half years had a meeting with the District Attorney about a drunk driver that crashed and put my sister in law into a coma and caused her unborn child to be emergency c sectioned. He was with for 9 weeks... My wife and I were there with him and planned to bring him home with us.. The drunk is finally ready to plead GUILTY, after they tried all the tricks to get evidence thrown out to no avail..

Omg I'm sorry! Hope ur sister gets well! Happy the baby is ok !!! That person guilty should pay

Phobos 03-30-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickeYJ

Omg I'm sorry! Hope ur sister gets well! Happy the baby is ok !!! That person guilty should pay

Thanks.. He will pay, but not nearly enough... Our judicial system blows.. Dude wasn't only drunk had multiple drugs in his system.. My nephew never made it home from the hospital but he is always with my wife and I...

Attachment 109558

My wife and i got this in his honor!!!

The doctors are not very, well optimistic about my sister in law.. Best part was the driver was he BF / the father.. My nephew was still fighting for his life in NICU and my sister in law was laying in a hospital bed when this loser filled for a marriage license to a different woman... 2 months after the crash....

backwards 03-30-2012 06:51 PM

Whatever happened to the laws of the old west

Phobos 03-30-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backwards
Whatever happened to the laws of the old west

If I didn't have my kids my 6 gun definitely would have been in use..