Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   laugh, cry, and love jeeps (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/laugh-cry-and-love-jeeps-1508.html)

mswilder 04-06-2006 12:16 PM

laugh, cry, and love jeeps
 
i have a good life story to tell, me and my now Ex-finece of 3 years where suppost to get married may 19 of this year, well here recently we have been getting into disagreements and we decided to take some time apart from each other. well all hell broke loose the other day and she got really pissed and just would not shut up, just kept going on and on about abunch of S**T about me and our relationship and so on and so fourth, (i dont want to really bore yall). but i finally got something understandable, she is mad a me because i bought a JEEP (yes that i one of the main reasons she was pissed at me) because bought a JEEP, the reasonings behind is the money for a wedding, i had about $1000 to put towards a wedding that she didnt know about (random savings) and i didnt even touch that money when i bought my jeep. but she didnt care she didnt like it, and she thought i was wasting my money. but to go back alittle in time here recently she hasnt been the greatest person towards me so in all honesty I am not all heart broken because I love my Jeep, and here is that better news, i am already talking to another lady that loves jeeps. and she is and amazing person as well. so there is a life lesson on owning or wanting to buy a jeep.LOL it ended something that was turning sour already and started something new.

Nuthin 04-06-2006 01:54 PM

Love me; love my Jeep. :rolleyes: It's a Jeep thing.

dos0711 04-06-2006 02:19 PM

Love the Jeep, Hug the Jeep, Spend LOTS of money on the Jeep! Hmmm.....a Jeeps alot like a girlfriend....LOL

SouthTJ 04-06-2006 02:24 PM

Good thing you found out before the wedding. Divorces cost even more than weddings!

Good luck with the new Jeep chick.

uboat27 04-06-2006 03:45 PM

Be careful, the other girl is probally only after the Jeep.

bluvikng 04-06-2006 04:02 PM

You have to love the irony of that story. Never give up what you love, or who you are, to make some one else happy. It never works. Find some one that loves you, just the way you are, and loves the things that make you happy. And of course that goes both ways. I love a story like that. There is justice in this world after all. Trust me, if you had married that girl, it would have only gotten worse.

mmasuperman12 04-06-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluvikng
There is justice in this world after all. Trust me, if you had married that girl, it would have only gotten worse.

just imagine trading in your jeep for a minivan...that just gives me chills. good luck with the new jeep chick. ive been having good luck with mine i say go for it!

jj33002 04-06-2006 09:29 PM

Great story. I cant believe her. Being mad because you bought a JEEP. I just dont think there is room in this world for people that doesnt like JEEP's. Hope everything goes well with this new girl.

mswilder 04-06-2006 11:50 PM

amen to it all, but to add a twist she called me tonight and tried to apologize and tried to make me feel sorry for her, and was just trying so hard. but i just ignored her and went on, ended up at amy's house tonight, and all turnded well so things are going pretty good, except for that screaming match i had with my ex. but like i said i ended something sour to start something even better. and thanks for all the comment i thing all of you are right. love me love my jeep and things about me. and i will do the same. and i couldnt think of owning a minivan no way no how! as for losing my jeep to the amy, i doubt that she likes riding in the jeep better the driving (its a standard and women and standards dont get along). but thanks for the comment and i think thing are starting to look up.

Texapple 04-07-2006 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mswilder
amen to it all, but to add a twist she called me tonight and tried to apologize and tried to make me feel sorry for her, and was just trying so hard. but i just ignored her and went on, ended up at amy's house tonight, and all turnded well so things are going pretty good, except for that screaming match i had with my ex. but like i said i ended something sour to start something even better. and thanks for all the comment i thing all of you are right. love me love my jeep and things about me. and i will do the same. and i couldnt think of owning a minivan no way no how! as for losing my jeep to the amy, i doubt that she likes riding in the jeep better the driving (its a standard and women and standards dont get along). but thanks for the comment and i think thing are starting to look up.


http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/angry026.gif
be careful not to lump us all in the same bag....I drive a maunal shift :D


I like a story with a happy ending...good luck

dos0711 04-07-2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firstaidTJ
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/angry026.gif
be careful not to lump us all in the same bag....I drive a maunal shift :D



Whoops!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../hammerlol.gif

SouthTJ 04-07-2006 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mswilder
...its a standard and women and standards dont get along...


:eek: Yikes, don't tell my wife that, she loves to drive my Jeep.

bluvikng 04-07-2006 10:23 AM

Yup, mine drives the Rubi to work and back everyday. It's a standard.

truckie453 04-07-2006 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dos0711
(Snip) Hmmm.....a Jeeps alot like a girlfriend....LOL

Let's all remember that there are things that a Girlfriend can do that a Jeep cannot...





but I have a dishwasher for my dishes:flipoff:

She's not reading this is she :eek:

(I'm just kidding babe ;) )

dos0711 04-07-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

Last edited by truckie453 : Today at 01:53 PM.
Save your butt while you can!!! LOL

TJGreg 04-07-2006 02:43 PM

I gotta find the list out there, "50 reasons why jeeps are better than women"

man is it a hoot.....mostly because its true

edit, got it
http://infohost.nmt.edu/~mnunez/jeep35.html

mswilder 04-07-2006 09:56 PM

I was wrong
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by firstaidTJ
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/angry026.gif
be careful not to lump us all in the same bag....I drive a maunal shift :D


I am sorry i meant to put mostwomen in there but i was tring to finish the post quickly, but i know women can because hell my mom drives a standard better then i do. and amy can drive a stardand but wont unless she absolutly has too! and i am sorry that i didnt reread my post and was not tring to be streotypical just trying to be funny!!!

Texapple 04-08-2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mswilder
I am sorry i meant to put mostwomen in there but i was tring to finish the post quickly, but i know women can because hell my mom drives a standard better then i do. and amy can drive a stardand but wont unless she absolutly has too! and i am sorry that i didnt reread my post and was not tring to be streotypical just trying to be funny!!!


no offense taken.........just having a little fun with ya!!! :D

ps
I don't say anything sexist....I'm out numbered
:eek:

hardy1531 04-09-2006 11:55 AM

Dang man sorry to hear about your bad experience. My Wife MADE me go buy a Jeep. She said I talked about it too much and that I just needed to go get one so i would shut up. Now I am trying to "talk to much" about a lift and tires.... hopefully it will work. HAHAHAHA Wish me luck

mswilder 04-11-2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardy1531
Dang man sorry to hear about your bad experience. My Wife MADE me go buy a Jeep. She said I talked about it too much and that I just needed to go get one so i would shut up. Now I am trying to "talk to much" about a lift and tires.... hopefully it will work. HAHAHAHA Wish me luck

first no need to be sorry because i am glad its over because i never would of met amy, second good luck on the talking to much about the lift but sorry i dont think that one will work.:p

hardy1531 04-11-2006 10:44 PM

HAHAH I know but it's worth a try.

mswilder 04-12-2006 11:11 AM

cant beat ya for trying.

87grrrl 05-07-2006 08:31 PM

Hey!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mswilder
(its a standard and women and standards dont get along).

:mad: Oooo, watch it, mister, I've never owned and auto in my life and I'm notorious for trying to shift the automatic vehicles at my job.
But seriously, neat story, best of luck

ddavie 05-11-2006 02:38 PM

mswilder-

Good story and good luck with Amy. Sounds like a good match.

mswilder 05-11-2006 09:50 PM

thank you all for the comments, and i am sorry for the women and standards comment i really did mean to put MOST women. but either way. to give an update me and amy are very happy together and she loves to ride in the jeep and she really does want one now because I have one and her mom has one so now she feels left out. and she is really getting along learning to drive a standard. but thanks for all the comments. so where quite humorus.

MMata77 11-27-2010 11:17 AM

well there are things a girl can do that jeep cant, you gotta wonder who looks better with the top down. Sorry it had to be said

Da Jones 11-27-2010 12:14 PM

Good for you Matt! My wife encourages my Jeep habits and even (gasp!) the occasional xbox marathon (yeah, I know, but I'm only 43 chronilogically!). Then again I'm a recovering AODA addict, so the lesser of evils, hey? Good luck!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.