Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   prius/x5 rant (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/prius-x5-rant-15103.html)

dwdrums801 01-26-2008 02:42 AM

prius/x5 rant
 
so does everyone in your town that owns a prius think their shit dont stink and people that own x5's just drive like asshats?

hedonist 01-26-2008 02:51 AM

Haha.

Disagree on the Prius thing but the X5; o man, let me tell you.

People that own X5s, wait, bimmers for that matter, are stoogid fruckurusers!!!

They think they own the road. But ever since I drive a Jeep that's lifted with 33s, they are nicer.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To you X5 owners: "In my little Toyota you cut me off, don't let me merge, and laugh upon my 4 cylliner. Well, now you freakish German car owners, vengeance is mine because I HAVE A JEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP@@@@@@@@@@@"

dwdrums801 01-26-2008 02:57 AM

lmfao


oh and BTW RIPBiker13 doesent have herpes

RIPBiker13 01-26-2008 03:10 AM

Dude! I think you've been watching WAY too much South Park!

Levinoss 01-26-2008 01:00 PM

I dont like neons

~Lev

skeeter 01-26-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hedonist (Post 186331)
Haha.

***snip****

Dude, decaf is just as tasty ;)







:flipoff:

tiny terror 01-26-2008 01:39 PM

What's an X5?

debruins 01-26-2008 01:51 PM

yeah whats an X5?

Scout 01-26-2008 01:52 PM

Bmw

tiny terror 01-26-2008 01:56 PM

A specific kind of BMW? Or just all of them?

Scout 01-26-2008 02:08 PM

It's a model. It's one of their sport utility vehicles.

Google "BMW X5".

Dare2BSquare 01-26-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hedonist (Post 186331)
Haha.

Disagree on the Prius thing but the X5; o man, let me tell you.

People that own X5s, wait, bimmers for that matter, are stoogid fruckurusers!!!

They think they own the road. But ever since I drive a Jeep that's lifted with 33s, they are nicer.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To you X5 owners: "In my little Toyota you cut me off, don't let me merge, and laugh upon my 4 cylliner. Well, now you freakish German car owners, vengeance is mine because I HAVE A JEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP@@@@@@@@@@@"


Thanks. I'll tell my wife what you think of her.

orange05tj 01-26-2008 02:18 PM

I disagree on the Prius rant. Usually some hippy freak that is stuck in the 60's. Agree on the X5. Most people that I see in an X5 are usually these a-hole ceos that think they own the road and parking lots. I can't tell you how many X5's in my area have a nice orange ding in their door. The ulmimate a-hole driver award goes to H2 drivers. That speaks for itself.

tiny terror 01-26-2008 02:33 PM

Unfortunately those generalizations go both ways. Jeep owners tend to be boys who refuse to grow up and like to tear up nature with their oversized tires that make them feel like they have a great big wanker.... since we're speaking in generalizations.

4point 01-26-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 186465)
Unfortunately those generalizations go both ways. Jeep owners tend to be boys who refuse to grow up and like to tear up nature with their oversized tires that make them feel like they have a great big wanker.... since we're speaking in generalizations.

There is a thread on another forum about jeep owners being immature. But people that think that way are just BIG FAT STUPID HEADS!!! :D

sgnellett 01-26-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwdrums801 (Post 186333)
lmfao


oh and BTW RIPBiker13 doesent have herpes

So he says, but what does he have?:eek:

sgnellett 01-26-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 186433)
I dont like neons

~Lev

The lights or the cars? :doh:

Levinoss 01-26-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgnellett (Post 186488)
The lights or the cars? :doh:

The cars

~Lev

4point 01-26-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwdrums801 (Post 186333)
lmfao


oh and BTW RIPBiker13 doesent have herpes

So, you tested negative? :rofl:

tiny terror 01-26-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4point (Post 186468)
There is a thread on another forum about jeep owners being immature. But people that think that way are just BIG FAT STUPID HEADS!!! :D


That's big fat POOPY heads, Pointy, poopy heads.

Dare2BSquare 01-26-2008 11:41 PM

Sounds about right.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.