Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   JK Depression... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/jk-depression-151434.html)

Casotakar1229 04-05-2012 09:08 AM

JK Depression...
 
Well...for the past month I've had to wake up looking out my window at this beast...it's finally got to me and I am now depressed after watching the FJ vs JK video...now I am in the market for one...

Here she stands just mocking us (jk and me).

http://i43.tinypic.com/34zm7o5.jpg



































































http://i43.tinypic.com/k982me.png

ESP 04-05-2012 09:10 AM

:popcorn:

odimodus 04-05-2012 09:15 AM

Wait, your lusting after an FJ? Thats just silly talk.

snikt 04-05-2012 09:15 AM

Looks like complete ass

daggo66 04-05-2012 09:16 AM

I'm still not over the fact that my carpet isn't attached. :banghead:

glap1922 04-05-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 2222421)
I'm still not over the fact that my carpet isn't attached. :banghead:

The HORROR!

kbwwolf 04-05-2012 09:17 AM

Is that Crush or Dozer? I can never remember which is which...:)

RoobyRoo 04-05-2012 09:18 AM

You're a few days late for an April fools thread...

Casotakar1229 04-05-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odimodus (Post 2222417)
Wait, your lusting after an FJ? Thats just silly talk.

not sure if serious since obvious troll face is obvious. :D

Barrie 04-05-2012 09:25 AM

I should delete this thread, it might ease the depression i'm in over my carpets being removable.

Casotakar1229 04-05-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie (Post 2222453)
I should delete this thread, it might ease the depression i'm in over my carpets being removable.

or how about the door latches being visible from the inside?! that's the nail in the coffin!

Barrie 04-05-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casotakar1229 (Post 2222497)
or how about the door latches being visible from the inside?! that's the nail in the coffin!

Please!!! I'm trying to forget.

KarlG 04-05-2012 09:51 AM

And my JK only has cruise control, it doesn't come with the Toyota Advanced Auto Throttle Lock ;)


Toyotathon of Death - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/02/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Casotakar1229 04-05-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlG (Post 2222517)
And my JK only has cruise control, it doesn't come with the Toyota Advanced Auto Throttle Lock ;)


Toyotathon of Death - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/02/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

bahaha, classic. I wish I had that, talk about suspense. like a jack-in-the-box....

ThingsAbove 04-05-2012 10:11 AM

You just need a dose of larger tires...
http://www.rpmgo.com/images2009/mopa...er_forty02.jpg
Then you can pull your carpets out and drive right over the FJ.

I'm not sure where you'd buy the tires... maybe Tractor Supply.

lolpetewtf 04-05-2012 10:41 AM

lol o man...thought you were serious. I saw a blue FJ yesterday in Boston. I drive a cosmos 2012 2dr. No comparison as to which vehicle is better looking. I can't get over how good looking my Jeep is. In love!

Casotakar1229 04-05-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThingsAbove (Post 2222590)
You just need a dose of larger tires...
http://www.rpmgo.com/images2009/mopa...er_forty02.jpg
Then you can pull your carpets out and drive right over the FJ.

I'm not sure where you'd buy the tires... maybe Tractor Supply.

lol, my dream is just 35's...:thumb: those are insane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolpetewtf (Post 2222703)
lol o man...thought you were serious. I saw a blue FJ yesterday in Boston. I drive a cosmos 2012 2dr. No comparison as to which vehicle is better looking. I can't get over how good looking my Jeep is. In love!

oh yea, blue cosmos jk looks ridiculously good! great color choice my friend.

odimodus 04-05-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casotakar1229 (Post 2222439)
not sure if serious since obvious troll face is obvious. :D

I figured you were goofing, thought I'd buy in. :rofl:

Casotakar1229 04-07-2012 12:30 PM

update....I feel much better now, woke up this morning and saw this through my window :D


http://i41.tinypic.com/34sjn6u.jpg

RedBones 04-09-2012 05:11 PM

Lmao. Nice ^^^^^


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.