Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   JK General Discussion Forum (
-   -   Steering tie rod bent. (

Johnnyp 04-07-2012 12:24 PM

Steering tie rod bent.
So somehow I bent my steering tie rod.

I'm trying to find Out if there is a better aftermarket replacement.

Johnnyp 04-07-2012 12:27 PM

Actually I think in the death wobble post it's called a drag link.

Does the passenger side of the drag link usually have a slight bend in it?

2010WranglerMountain 04-07-2012 12:34 PM

look at this, it might help

pluke the 2 04-07-2012 12:57 PM

Yeah. Your drag link has a curve in it. I like rock krawlers tierod. Its not adjustable without taking off the passenger side nut first. Poly Peformance has a beefy tie rod like rock krawlers except its adjustable without taking off a nut.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.