Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   YJ Tech Forum (
-   -   Hard top rear window help (

Dantranchina 04-08-2012 02:13 PM

Hard top rear window help
I bought new lift strut supports for my hard top…and when I was removing the old strut, the little tit on the window frame broke off…its a little ball that goes into the socket of the strut…does anyone know what its called so I can purchase a new one? its a bolt on…any help would be great.

jeepin2012 04-08-2012 03:12 PM

I call them knuckles, just explain it the same way you did in your thread, the right parts guy will know what your talking about. Good luck

NAVYCHIEF 04-08-2012 04:43 PM

It is called a "ball stud". Oem part number is j369 6930. Not yelling. I just don't hear so

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.