Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Sad,sad day.......... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/sad-sad-day-152764.html)

jorgeII 04-10-2012 10:46 PM

Sad,sad day..........
 
Well, I've decided to make the long overdue career change. Heading to PA school soon and having to make significant cut-backs on the home front. Which means, this Jeep that has brought me so much joy to drive will soon be put up for sale. This will be a 2 year sacrifice, after which I will soon be looking for my 3rd Wrangler. The family is very supportive and yet sad to see the Jeep have to go. The twins loved dad's Jeep and I was really hoping to pass it onto them when they reached high-school/driving age. C'est la vie! I shall soon return with Jeep 3, bigger and badder than ever! Until then, many thanks to my friends here who have answered many questions and provided direction.

Peace out........

Jeeplover1 04-10-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorgeII (Post 2244249)
Well, I've decided to make the long overdue career change. Heading to PA school soon and having to make significant cut-backs on the home front. Which means, this Jeep that has brought me so much joy to drive will soon be put up for sale. This will be a 2 year sacrifice, after which I will soon be looking for my 3rd Wrangler. The family is very supportive and yet sad to see the Jeep have to go. The twins loved dad's Jeep and I was really hoping to pass it onto them when they reached high-school/driving age. C'est la vie! I shall soon return with Jeep 3, bigger and badder than ever! Until then, many thanks to my friends here who have answered many questions and provided direction.

Peace out........


if you have anything to sell put it on here.. BE SAFE and GODSPEED BRO:wavey:

fourty4magjr 04-10-2012 10:50 PM

Oh no that sure is sad :( well enjoy yourself and definatly don't forget about all of us here on the forums when you do get a 3rd wrangler (or change your mind). Well I guess this is goodbye for now! You'll be missed one last jeep wave :wavey:

fourty4magjr 04-10-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 (Post 2244261)
if you have anything to sell put it on here.. BE SAFE and GODSPEED BRO:wavey:

X2 on that

jrussblues 04-10-2012 10:55 PM

Been there before sir and I completely understand. My yj is god knows where now. I wish I still had it and I sold it 7 years ago. You'll be back soon enough.

Blackpony04 04-11-2012 07:41 AM

Congratulations for making one of the most mature decisions you'll ever have to make. I sold my dream Mustang to buy my house and then sold another dream Mustang 10 years later to renovate it. And then I had to sell my dream home when I lost my job and now I live 4 states over in a rental house and my wife is driving her dream Jeep. Man, I gotta stop going to sleep as my dreams kinda suck! :facepalm:

Good luck! This will be short term pain for long term gain.

Big-Bender 04-11-2012 07:47 AM

When i got rid of my first jeep i didnt make it a year before i bought my second one! and if the time ever comes to sell this one it wont take long before #3 comes along.
See ya back real soon!

Allstar Realtor 04-11-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackpony04 (Post 2244851)
Congratulations for making one of the most mature decisions you'll ever have to make.

x2

Be safe!

Moose-Island 04-11-2012 08:00 AM

A special Jeep is out there waiting for you - your reward for making a hard decision now. How sweet it is going to be when you turn that key !

DrewG 04-11-2012 08:28 AM

Good luck in school! Shame about the Jeep, but it'll be worth it!

Muddeprived 04-11-2012 08:35 AM

Where in PA??

Sell the jeep to a family member then buy it back later? :)

Seen this done before. Said person sold it to a family member for x amount and told them they will get 500 bucks profit when person returns to buy it back (family member does not drive it, just stores it and considers it a "loan of money". If it's that precious, the $500 extra expense would be worth it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.