Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Canada Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/)
-   -   Alberta Roll Call!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/alberta-roll-call-153438.html)

postalray 04-14-2012 02:23 AM

Alberta Roll Call!!

Hey Guys I'm Ray and i live in Medicine Hat,Ab is there anyone else that is from Med Hat or some where in the lower part of Alberta?.....
My Club and I are always looking to meet other Jeep Guys as well as Wheelin Buddys

strobe 04-19-2012 11:43 AM

Hi Ray, Another Medicine Hat guy here. Have had my Jeep for about a year and a half and pretty much use it for my daily driver, but always looking for new adventures!

GypsyGirl 05-31-2012 09:16 PM

Hey Guys,
Another Southern AB Jeeper here....just curious, are girls allowed to be wheelin buddies?? lol I've had my Wrangler only about 1 month, but Jeep is in my blood....we have a fully restored Willys in my family and it's been love since I first laid eyes on that beauty! Lookin to meet new people for some Jeepin adventures!

Gouch_07_X 06-06-2012 01:31 PM

Northern Alberta for me - slave lake

postalray 06-07-2012 01:31 PM

GypsyGirl there is no reason why Girls can't be wheelin buddies as well! My wife comes wheelin all the time and is just one of the guys out on the trials.matter fact we are are going this weekend to do some wheeling. what part of Alberta are you in?

Gouch_07_X 06-07-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by postalray
GypsyGirl there is no reason why Girls can't be wheelin buddies as well! My wife comes wheelin all the time and is just one of the guys out on the trials.matter fact we are are going this weekend to do some wheeling. what part of Alberta are you in?

I live 2.5 hours north of Edmonton town called slave lake ( which being from Alberta I am sure you have heard of from last summer lol )

1BAD08JK 06-10-2012 01:01 AM

I'm in morinville. About 15min north of St.albert.

Part of the ABJK - The Front Page (alberta jk owners)

andygroove 06-10-2012 07:01 AM

Girls are allowed to be wheelin buddies for sure! My 12 yr old daughter comes with me most of the time. She loves it. I'm in Edmonton. Always looking for someone to wheel with on a saturday:)

FreezerJeep 06-10-2012 11:31 PM

I'm part of the same group as 1 BAD08JK. Just outside Edmonton. Check us out!

Bryce

1BAD08JK 06-11-2012 12:14 AM

Great group of people. I had 8 jeeps randomly show up at my house a few weekends ago.

FreezerJeep 06-11-2012 10:07 AM

Haha. Yup. Good times.

Bryce

andygroove 06-11-2012 01:48 PM

Is there a webpage or facebook page for the group or is it just people that know each other? Jeepers just showing up at a guys house sounds fun:)

1BAD08JK 06-11-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andygroove
Is there a webpage or facebook page for the group or is it just people that know each other? Jeepers just showing up at a guys house sounds fun:)

We have both.

Facebook: albertajkowners

Jackal 06-25-2012 03:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

First post on the forum here. I just picked up my first Jeep on Friday. It's a 2012 Sahara Unlimited, and I have been loving it so far. No wheeling yet, but I look forward to my first adventure. I'm living in southern Alberta, but do a lot of racing in Edmonton as well.

Just wanted to say Hi.

Duane

jeepjones 06-25-2012 07:01 PM

Hey guys I'm gettin down in Cowtown (Calgary). As for the girl wheelin buddies, hell ya having a few girls on trail is awesome.

jeepjones 06-25-2012 07:03 PM

Drayton valley,alberta jeep jamboree!

1 Attachment(s)
Just in case you have nothing to do August 25th & 26th weekend!

sammysjeep 07-05-2012 06:15 PM

My 2005 TJ has never been offroad...Maybe one of these days.
I'm in Edmonton.

Orangecrush1 07-07-2012 12:44 AM

I am in the middle. I am in lloydminster.

postalray 07-08-2012 09:05 AM

My club and I are attending the Drayton Valley jamboree in Aug if any of ou want to join us for the weekend please do. MSG me here in a pm and we can set something up

lyquid 07-23-2012 04:43 AM

Medicine hat here as well still waiting for my 2013 to come in can't wait

FreezerJeep 07-23-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyquid
Medicine hat here as well still waiting for my 2013 to come in can't wait

Psssst. Check out abjk.ca for local events if u haven't already.

MHjk 08-05-2012 08:51 PM

im in mh, just finished the lift on the jeep, looking for people to go wheeling with, I have probably seen most of you on the roads anyway in just the past day

jjtfarrell 08-05-2012 09:04 PM

Whats going on guys I am a born and raise southern alberta farm boy, currently living in the caribbean for 3 year, just bought a 03 wrangler X to rip around my little island on, glad to see other Albertans on here! If anyone has any experience with electrical, I am having some minor issues I'd like to sort out.
Josh
- From Waterton area

FreezerJeep 08-07-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjtfarrell
Whats going on guys I am a born and raise southern alberta farm boy, currently living in the caribbean for 3 year, just bought a 03 wrangler X to rip around my little island on, glad to see other Albertans on here! If anyone has any experience with electrical, I am having some minor issues I'd like to sort out.
Josh
- From Waterton area

On abjk.ca there is a guy by the name kf irockid. He's a mechanic and electrical whiz....

FreezerJeep 08-07-2012 12:09 AM

If u want tell me ur problem and I'll pass it on

jjtfarrell 08-07-2012 08:13 AM

Thanks for your help FreezerJeep

I've got a 03 Wrangler X and I have been having some electrical problems... any help is much appreciated. Here's the deal...

When I turn the key off the radio stays on, Ive pulled the fuze for the time well being, also the windshield wipers will still work as well with the jeep off. I love the jeep. Everything in it is stock. I am looking to up grade but I want to sort these issues out first.
Thanks for the help

J. Farrell

FreezerJeep 08-08-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjtfarrell
Thanks for your help FreezerJeep

I've got a 03 Wrangler X and I have been having some electrical problems... any help is much appreciated. Here's the deal...

When I turn the key off the radio stays on, Ive pulled the fuze for the time well being, also the windshield wipers will still work as well with the jeep off. I love the jeep. Everything in it is stock. I am looking to up grade but I want to sort these issues out first.
Thanks for the help

J. Farrell

Ok first thing that's common with the jeeps. If u start to get weird things like that happening, first try to replace the battery. Sometimes a battery that is near the end of its life will start to cause funny issues.

Try that and kept me know. I'm sending u a pm with my number. Feel free to text me.

Bryce

JaVa Crush 08-23-2012 04:30 PM

Cold Lake AB,
I just wish there were more dedicated 4x4 (Jeep) Trails up here.

abjk.ca is a good site on it all the time ( EVILJKUR )
Hitting up the FOR SALE TAB waiting for someone to sell some 35's lol

Canada Rocks

FreezerJeep 08-26-2012 12:31 PM

Watch kijiji tion. I know a couple peep who have found 35's on there for great prices!

Bryce

JPrentice 11-03-2012 08:54 PM

Im in etown always willing to hit some trails. Just hit me with a pm