Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   the only one! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/the-only-one-15803.html)

foxinthemudd 02-18-2008 04:41 AM

the only one!
 
I am the only one on this forum right now! this is f***** dedication! :wavey::rofl::flipoff:

[TheYJGuy] 02-18-2008 06:18 AM

Sorry, I was salting my driveway and shoveling out a spot for the new YJ in my future.

I try to stay logged in lol

foxinthemudd 02-18-2008 06:28 AM

dont worry I forgive you :D oh and a late welcome too. :wavey:

Scout 02-18-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxinthemudd (Post 195254)
I am the only one on this forum right now! this is f***** dedication! :wavey::rofl::flipoff:

I think that means you're a loser and need to get a life. :D

[TheYJGuy] 02-18-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 195266)
I think that means you're a loser and need to get a life. :D

Hey wait a minute...I stay up all night on the forum too! I'm no loser! [I hope]

[TheYJGuy] 02-18-2008 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxinthemudd (Post 195259)
dont worry I forgive you :D oh and a late welcome too. :wavey:

ANd thanks for the welcome!

foxinthemudd 02-18-2008 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 195266)
I think that means you're a loser and need to get a life. :D

you know your jelous because my job sun night through wed night allows me to :flipoff:

[TheYJGuy] 02-18-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxinthemudd (Post 195275)
you know your jelous because my job sun night through wed night allows me to :flipoff:

Haha. You know what just happened? I think Scout got:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...dejas/pwnd.jpg

Sorry Scout, had to do it!

Levinoss 02-18-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_YJGuy88 (Post 195278)
Haha. You know what just happened? I think Scout got:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...dejas/pwnd.jpg

Sorry Scout, had to do it!

Heheh your pretty cool for a YJ guy.


He's a keeper!

~Lev

Scout 02-18-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxinthemudd (Post 195275)
you know your jelous because my job sun night through wed night allows me to :flipoff:

Wanna compare W2's? :wavey:

Levinoss 02-18-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 195306)
Wanna compare W2's? :wavey:

lol


~Lev

tiny terror 02-18-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 195306)
Wanna compare W2's? :wavey:



Don't do it Fox!!! It'll be like Ron Jeremy at a midget porn convention.

foxinthemudd 02-18-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 195306)
Wanna compare W2's? :wavey:

uh no...:flipoff:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 195313)
Don't do it Fox!!! It'll be like Ron Jeremy at a midget porn convention.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no, it would be like 5 Ron Jermey's at a midget porn convention held in an amish town...:doh:

but I still love both of my jobs, I get to hang out and get paid at the hospital and deal with hostile people at the sheriffs office :D what could be better than that.

[TheYJGuy] 02-18-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 195281)
Heheh your pretty cool for a YJ guy.


He's a keeper!

~Lev

Thanks Lev! I do what I can, I'm here mostly for entertainment purposes.

I love using HTML to get the point across. It packs a lil' more punch.

debruins 02-18-2008 11:37 PM

im here now and i hate those days when u just keep hitting refresh and nothing new pops up, i know just how you feel, i start posting in the Jk and Yj section and posting on questions taht are a few weeks old....... it gets ugly

mmasuperman12 02-18-2008 11:56 PM

yeah i have been having a little bit of an insomnia spell lately just staying up till like 4am or later...gets kind of boring at around 2-230am here onthe east coast

[TheYJGuy] 02-19-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmasuperman12 (Post 195725)
yeah i have been having a little bit of an insomnia spell lately just staying up till like 4am or later...gets kind of boring at around 2-230am here onthe east coast

Me too. Insomnia is a real pain in the arse this time of year for me.

mmasuperman12 02-19-2008 12:56 AM

seriously my fiance is getting pissed because some mornings she is up at 415 to get ready for work and im just sittin on the couch still watching stuff either on tivo or the sportsman channel... i like it though when i go to bed and she went to work already and i get the queen bed to myself.

foxinthemudd 02-19-2008 04:26 AM

ya these nights are fun I get to hang out with both my work partner in security and my girlfriend [ER nurse].

foxinthemudd 02-19-2008 06:37 AM

ONCE AGAIN I AM THE ONLY ONE ON HERE! ha ha I rule :D

mmasuperman12 02-21-2008 10:40 PM

where you at fox huh? im in illinois in a damn hotel becuase the highway is a freaking skating rink so i decided hell get a hotel room and grab a 6 pack and call'er a night.

jjseel 02-21-2008 11:34 PM

Check out the good night thread, ya bunch of sissy's!:p

foxinthemudd 02-24-2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmasuperman12 (Post 196929)
where you at fox huh? im in illinois in a damn hotel becuase the highway is a freaking skating rink so i decided hell get a hotel room and grab a 6 pack and call'er a night.

I was out of town this week so I couldn't get online. testin for another department, didn't get it oh well no big thing. here in oregon not much else goin on though

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjseel (Post 196946)
Check out the good night thread, ya bunch of sissy's!:p

this is a better one cause its for the people who stay up all night! :punk:

RIPBiker13 02-25-2008 12:54 AM

I'm on here... I'm being ignored... I am sad. :(

foxinthemudd 02-25-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIPBiker13 (Post 198019)
I'm being ignored... I am sad. :(

you say that like its unusual :D

I havn't been on very much tonight due to the fact that they actually expected me to work :D :rofl:

mmasuperman12 03-01-2008 02:58 AM

yeah i am supposed to do some work at some point but they gave me a 3 day weekend and i cant sleep now but it works because im tryin to get ready to switch over to nights. 7pm to 7am 6 days a week....until may.


also what do yall think about window tinting, the truck in my sig has factory tinted rear windows but i am thinking of having the fronts tinted to match the rear? opinions?

foxinthemudd 03-01-2008 01:53 PM

tinting looks good but just make sure its legal cause its a pain in the ass to fix. oh and make sure that you don't tint your front window.

mmasuperman12 03-01-2008 02:08 PM

yeah i got it done today...so it is 14%, maines legal limit is 50% so im kinda screwed but i love the way it looks so i will find someone to do it pull a window fuse if i have to

foxinthemudd 03-02-2008 10:53 PM

good deal where are the pics though????

mmasuperman12 03-02-2008 10:57 PM

haha sorry here are a few i snapped yesterday when i got it back but it was kinda dirty, it was really clean today until it freakin rained

http://thumb12.webshots.net/t/58/558...2rfGUIg_th.jpg

http://thumb12.webshots.net/t/64/564...2FFoYtS_th.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.