Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ Tech Forum (
-   -   What is this thing called? (

Jonny15 02-18-2008 11:17 PM

What is this thing called?
I've been trying to find this thing online, it's like netting to put over the back of your jeep when the top is down, i just dont know the name of it...

It's what the first red jeep down on this JF page has on it:

Levinoss 02-18-2008 11:22 PM

Looks like cargo dog nets.


Chad P 02-18-2008 11:24 PM

they have alot of stuff here..

JCS05Rubi 02-19-2008 05:38 AM

Raingler nets?

Jonny15 02-19-2008 11:18 AM

Those prices are crazy for the raingler nets...i mean come one their just nets. The only reason i really wanted them was so i can throw stuff like clothes in the back seat and not have to worry about them flying out of my jeep on the highway when my top is down. I might try to find some on ebay though. Thanks guys!

Triple88a 02-19-2008 11:40 AM

Jonny take a look at Levs link, it was a good one.

Jonny15 02-19-2008 12:23 PM

Yeah i saw that thats why i said i would check ebay, thats a much better price for those!

erickpl 02-19-2008 12:28 PM

Get a duster cover and put your stuff under that. :) Combined with the nets, things will stay put.

Jonny15 02-19-2008 02:59 PM

A duster cover would be a good idea but after work in the summer i throw all my dirty clothes in the back seat (i work at a wholesale tree and shrub yard) and then right after that almost every night i go out with my buddies and we always ride in my jeep, so i need the seat up for them.

Rubigoddess 02-20-2008 11:57 AM

I went to Joes and bought one of the spider net cargo nets for trucks. You can get it in the small size and it fits perfectly in the back of the jeep. Quite handy when going camping.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.