Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Texas Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/)
-   -   New Jeep Club in the Texas Panhandle (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/new-jeep-club-in-the-texas-panhandle-158414.html)

drew11 05-06-2012 03:16 PM

New Jeep Club in the Texas Panhandle

As of last night, The Panhandle Jeep Coalition was formed by Jeep enthusiasts that wanted a relaxed, adult, and family friendly organization without a superstructured political process. We are passionate about jeeps! Everyone is welcome. We want to have about 6 trips a year. We will be having Jeep work days. There some really knowledgeable guys here with experience that can be a lot of help.
We are basing this club off of basic safety rules.

You can check us out on FB also. Panhandle Jeep Coalition. We also have a Panhandle jeep swap shop. I would like to post the PJC to the wrangler forum.

ellman605 05-07-2012 07:26 PM

On facebook now! Hey all.

Edit...couldn't find on facebook. Find me on facebook and add me please: http://www.facebook.com/elliotttrenary

drew11 06-13-2012 10:47 PM

Panhandle Jeep Coalition Pics from jeep outing

3 Attachment(s)
A few pics of Panhandle Jeep Coalition's first outing together at Rositas Creek.

Attachment 131635

Attachment 131636

Attachment 131637

rldrugless213 08-21-2012 12:30 AM

New Jeep owner that lives in Amarillo, would love to come meet some people who know more about jeeps that can help me out!

drew11 08-22-2012 06:55 AM

Happy to help

You can check us out on Facebook too! Panhandle Jeep Coalition and also the Texas jeep swap shop. We are actually having a Playday at Rosita on the canadian river all day Saturday. Come on out and meet everyone. Should be a fun day. If your jeep isn't ready just drive out and you can jump in with me or one of group always has extra room. Everyone is welcome and we're very family oriented, but not stuffy. Pm me if you want directions. We would be happy to help out with your jeep.
Andy

rigchaser 09-01-2012 05:21 PM

I was leaving Canadian cattle exchange last week and noticed a grey YJ parked east of Dairy Queen. Noticed the windshield sticker as I drove by. Hope to bring my TJ with me on a job in the near future. Had a humorous moment when I stopped and checked on a tan wrangler on the way home. Apparently some one can't hold his liquor.:D

drew11 09-12-2012 07:43 AM

Thats a great place to eat. Chicken fried ribeye rules. Holler at us when you are back up this way. We are always iching to go wheeling. We have a pretty decent place to wheel north of Amarillo, but we are looking for a place around Miami, or Canadian to wheel also so our members on that side of the state don't have to travel west everytime for an outing. You'd be welcome anytime.

06TJwrangler 09-15-2012 12:39 PM

Hey guys moved up to canyon and new to the forum too. What do y'all have going on in the near future?

drew11 09-16-2012 08:08 AM

Welcome 06TJ,
We have a meeting at wildcatters in Borger on Sat the 22nd. You should come over and meet some of the members. Great guys that just love jeeps. We have a parade in Fritch on October 6th. I believe we are going to try to plan a another weekend outing before winter. You should get on facebook and check out the page there.
Thats where they are posting events. We also have a Texas jeep swap shop to buy, sale or trade jeeps and parts. I won't be able to make this meeting as I am going Elk hunting in CO. Be sure and friend me and we can get together soon and do some wheeling.
Andy

06TJwrangler 09-16-2012 08:22 AM

Right on! Sounds like a plan!

Josey Wales 02-22-2013 08:45 AM

This group still together? My TJ should be here within the month and I'll be wanting to do some wheeling

drew11 02-22-2013 11:47 PM

Absolutely Josey wales. We are having a jeep work day on Mar 9. Jeep or no jeep come meet some of the members. We are having a chilli lunch and fix a few members' jeeps. Great group of guys very diverse. You can track us and activities on Facebook also under Panhandle jeep coalition, Ask to join and Don or I will approve.

Josey Wales 02-23-2013 01:32 PM

Cool deal. Just sent a request. Won't be able to make it the 9th (sons birthday)

Not sure if the TJ I had my eye on is the one for me. I'm in the market if you guys know of any for sale. I've got about $7k to spend.

Josey Wales 02-23-2013 07:14 PM

Wish me luck boys. I'm going to look at a 97 TJ on Wednesday.

Josey Wales 02-28-2013 09:52 AM

Going to pick my 97 TJ tonight. Looking for good deals on some soft 8s and maybe a lift.

drew11 03-01-2013 03:41 PM

Congratulations. Hope it is exactly what you wanted. Keep an eye on Texas jeep swap shop for wheels etc... If you are wanting new, then ebay seems to be the cheapest. watch for the shippiing price. Sometimes they will price the wheels cheap and make it up on the shipping. post pics when you can. looking forward to seeing it and meeting you.

TOPofTX tj 05-09-2013 12:46 AM

Hey guys just joined I'm from Amarillo also purdy new to all this but I'm learning got a few more things to do b4 I'm trail ready but I'm excited gonna be a good summer

TOPofTX tj 05-10-2013 02:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TOPofTX tj (Post 3736264)
Hey guys just joined I'm from Amarillo also purdy new to all this but I'm learning got a few more things to do b4 I'm trail ready but I'm excited gonna be a good summer

Just threw mud all over a cleaned Cadillac with wheels at weinersh

Attachment 247561

itzel ain't had any rain forever here finally last night a good one !!! Parking lot has huge mud holes got in one & made it rain on em lmfao I love fridays

TOPofTX tj 05-10-2013 02:27 PM

& weinershitzel

drew11 05-10-2013 09:04 PM

Hey welcome to the forumn. Look us up on Facebook for activities. We are having a work day next sat and a short meeting. Cooking burgers on the grille. Would like for you to join us and meet several members. Meeting will be in Panhandle. PM for more details if your interested.

drew11 05-10-2013 09:11 PM

Heres the link to the Panhandle Jeep Coalition: https://www.facebook.com/messages/#!/groups/jeephead1/

TOPofTX tj 05-11-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drew11 (Post 3743103)
Hey welcome to the forumn. Look us up on Facebook for activities. We are having a work day next sat and a short meeting. Cooking burgers on the grille. Would like for you to join us and meet several members. Meeting will be in Panhandle. PM for more details if your interested.

Sorry man don't have Facebook

happy2jeep 05-27-2013 10:28 PM

Can't wait to meet all of you! Just got my second TJ 5 days ago, after she has a few modifications we'll be ready to roll with you ;)

mikeymac 07-04-2013 08:18 AM

Is this group still around?

drew11 07-17-2013 03:41 PM

Mikeymac, You bet we're around. This server is so slow that I usually use Facebook. I love the forumn, but it takes forever to look anything up. Still check on this though from time to time. Message me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Andy