Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Trail Pics (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/)
-   -   nick50471 family vacation in Moab (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/nick50471-family-vacation-in-moab-158866.html)

nick50471 05-08-2012 12:23 PM

nick50471 family vacation in Moab
 
My wife Stacy and my two girls Abbi and Julia will be in Moab June 3-8. Planning on hitting a few trails and seeing the sights. Would like to hit trails with some other WF members.:thumb:

nick50471 05-10-2012 12:00 PM

Nobody?

04whitetj 05-17-2012 05:47 PM

My girlfriend and I may come down that weekend. We're close enough we can cruise down just for a Saturday and Sunday and hit some trails with you.

Ageless Stranger 05-17-2012 06:18 PM

Wish I could meet you there again this year Nick. Come back out in Sept. :thumb:

nick50471 05-17-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04whitetj
My girlfriend and I may come down that weekend. We're close enough we can cruise down just for a Saturday and Sunday and hit some trails with you.


I won't be there until Sunday evening and will be leaving Friday.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger
Wish I could meet you there again this year Nick. Come back out in Sept. :thumb:

I really wish I could go back out in September. But I only get four weeks vacation.

Ageless Stranger 05-17-2012 07:17 PM

↑ You didn't reply...

nick50471 05-17-2012 07:23 PM

http://i.eatliver.com/2005/573.jpg

Ageless Stranger 05-17-2012 08:23 PM

That's at least a week more than I get. I don't see an issue here...

jcf 05-17-2012 09:48 PM

I think there is an old Aussie' sheila' that does trails with her Jeep if I can think of her number I'll get back to you :thumb:

nick50471 05-17-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 2379717)
I think there is an old Aussie' sheila' that does trails with her Jeep if I can think of her number I'll get back to you :thumb:

:dance:

jcf 05-17-2012 10:20 PM

Bruce (07xman) may be able to come over from CO as well as Chad (Ezalycasaid1) so they would be good company but not sure about through the week

nick50471 05-17-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 2379858)
Bruce (07xman) may be able to come over from CO as well as Chad (Ezalycasaid1) so they would be good company but not sure about through the week

It would be great if they can but I realize during the week can be difficult.:thumb:

I just told Stacy to make sure we bring shrimp and Iowa Chops.:thumb:

Ageless Stranger 05-18-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf
I think there is an old Aussie' sheila' that does trails with her Jeep if I can think of her number I'll get back to you :thumb:

Cool. I met a Sheila last time I was out there. Must be a different one though cause the one I wheeled with wasn't old.

:p

Ezalycasaid1 05-22-2012 10:42 PM

This guys gonna be there. Not sure what days yet but I wanna go at least 2 days. I wanna hit the golden spike trifecta, hells, metal masher... What are you up for??:punk:

nick50471 05-24-2012 10:23 PM

I'll have the kids and in-laws so a long trail like Golden Spike trifecta is a no go. Hells, Steel Bender and Fins would be ok.

04whitetj 05-25-2012 01:07 AM

Rolling into moab right now!

jcf 05-25-2012 01:21 AM

You are coming down to the nice weather 04whitetj, it has been cooler the last two days, before that it was very hot

nick50471 06-02-2012 12:39 PM

I moved this thread from the Utah local forum to the Trail Pics forum. We are leaving in a few hours so pics are coming.

blkrubi88 06-02-2012 12:53 PM

Have a safe trip Nick.

jcf 06-02-2012 01:30 PM

See you Monday Nick! drive safe

Ezalycasaid1 06-02-2012 05:56 PM

Be safe and have fun man.:thumb:

Barrie 06-02-2012 06:00 PM

Have fun, drive safe. :thumb:

Ageless Stranger 06-02-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 2429519)
I moved this thread from the Utah local forum to the Trail Pics forum. We are leaving in a few hours so pics are coming.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

O_M_Jeep 06-02-2012 06:41 PM

September is the best, the Labor Day picnic and camp-out is the best time, almost like easter but not crowded, not expensive, not insane and way more fun, Ive met the best people in Jeeping there during Labor days, this year looks great too, so many options. Im about 6 hrs north, wish I could be there.

nick50471 06-02-2012 11:10 PM

All loaded up and ready to hit the road.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...-35-58_664.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...-35-43_914.jpg

nick50471 06-02-2012 11:11 PM

Damn Jeeper tailgating. :whistling:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...-41-02_778.jpg

nick50471 06-02-2012 11:13 PM

Tundra pulled well. No problem running any speed I wanted. The Rockies will be a better test tomorrow. I averaged 11.1 mpg running 70-75 mph.

Ageless Stranger 06-03-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 2431208)
Tundra pulled well. No problem running any speed I wanted. The Rockies will be a better test tomorrow. I averaged 11.1 mpg running 70-75 mph.

Good deal Nick. :thumb:

Yep, the Rockies will put a hurting on it, but it's the Rockies, so...

04whitetj 06-03-2012 10:16 AM

I missed you by a week. I'm about 4 hours north, I wish I could come down for the week! Be safe and have fun

schnutzy 06-03-2012 11:11 AM

:popcorn:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.