Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   Note i got on my tj (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/note-i-got-on-my-tj-158993.html)

Jodfie 05-08-2012 11:04 PM

Note i got on my tj
 
1 Attachment(s)
I Was at target and pulled up next to another TJ and parked...my wife in her 08 liberty parked next to me... I got this note left on my TJ...and when I came out the TJ was gone and a jk parked next to me as well haha!

Anyone else get notes or similar things happen?

Con Artist 05-08-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodfie (Post 2349074)
I Was at target and pulled up next to another TJ and parked...my wife in her 08 liberty parked next to me... I got this note left on my TJ...and when I came out the TJ was gone and a jk parked next to me as well haha!

Anyone else get notes or similar things happen?

Cool! Can't say I've had anything like that happen to me, but then again, I haven't gotten my Jeep yet. :nonono:

KBR97 05-08-2012 11:54 PM

Her handwriting looks hot...did you show your wife?

Jodfie 05-08-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97
Her handwriting looks hot...did you show your wife?

Yeah I read it with my wife she laughed I emailed her and she added me on fb...she's decently hot...

KBR97 05-09-2012 12:00 AM

:D Awesome

Jodfie 05-09-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97
:D Awesome

She's a 21 yo married army wife

JDeBlois 05-09-2012 12:02 AM

haha I've done that and had that happen to me. Then the guy blew off every attempt I made to go wheel with him. haha :facepalm:

Jodfie 05-09-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeBlois
haha I've done that and had that happen to me. Then the guy blew off every attempt I made to go wheel with him. haha :facepalm:

Maybe there needs to be "jeep business cards" you can stick on other jeeps to introduce yourself! Hahaha

YJmaddness 05-09-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodfie

Maybe there needs to be "jeep. business cards" you can stick on other jeeps to introduce yourself! Hahaha

Good idea. A magnet type you could stick to the tub.... I'm liking this idea

Jodfie 05-09-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YJmaddness

Good idea. A magnet type you could stick to the tub.... I'm liking this idea

Hmmm start thinking of the template design!

Jeep_Gypsy 05-09-2012 03:03 AM

I've got a need for those.

wiseguy52 05-09-2012 07:44 AM

Have you invited her to join here yet?

Seginus 05-09-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YJmaddness (Post 2349403)
Good idea. A magnet type you could stick to the tub.... I'm liking this idea


Something like this?

http://www.custom-magnets.com/Printed_magnets.htm

or perhaps more specifically:

http://new.custom-magnets.com/produc...=34&cPath=1_13

Jodfie 05-09-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiseguy52
Have you invited her to join here yet?

Just invited her! :)

Jodfie 05-09-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seginus

I'm thinking more business card or a little bigger you can shove under windshield wiper

Jodfie 05-09-2012 10:22 AM

If y'all can help me out with the format(or different formats) we would like... I'll start selling them

jeff_in_rc 05-09-2012 10:29 AM

I vote for the second link! I love the Jeep outline, it's perfect in my book. :thumb:

Renaissance_Redneck 05-09-2012 10:37 AM

I first met the person who was to become my wife after I put a note on her car, suggesting we meet. True story.

Jodfie 05-09-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc

I vote for the second link! I love the Jeep outline, it's perfect in my book. :thumb:

Jeff that's not enough room to barely write any info and if they're doorless where do you put the magnet so they notice?

Jodfie 05-09-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck
I first met the person who was to become my wife after I put a note on her car, suggesting we meet. True story.

What did you write?

YJmaddness 05-09-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodfie

Jeff that's not enough room to barely write any info and if they're doorless where do you put the magnet so they notice?

If they are doorless just stick it on the dash guages.

jeff_in_rc 05-09-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodfie (Post 2350366)
Jeff that's not enough room to barely write any info and if they're doorless where do you put the magnet so they notice?

From their web site:

4 3/4" x 2 1/4" Full Color Jeep Shaped Magnet

Transportation shaped magnets are perfect for any company that works with the transportation sector. We are capable of creating any size or shape magnet you need. Here are a few of our stock shapes. Be sure to review the other pages of our stock shapes.
These magnets are not suitable for outdoor use.

If they are doorless what about under the drivers wiper blade facing the inside of the Jeep?

OK I just called them and they can make them ANY size above what is on the web site and of course the price goes up. They do NOT have pre-made dies larger than the size on the site as I did ask that question. I was hoping that they did, oh well I tried.

Jodfie 05-09-2012 10:52 AM

Well y'all come up with templates! I'll get made whatever y'all want the templates to say

Renaissance_Redneck 05-09-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodfie (Post 2350372)
What did you write?

I don't remember the whole thing (it was about 25 years ago). It was a lengthy note suggesting that we meet. My wife still has the note!!! I remember commenting that it was no joke, and that I wasn't an axe murderer or stalker or anything. I think I even included a business card with my name so she'd think I was a real person with true intentions. Pretty silly at the time, but it worked!

Jodfie 05-09-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck
I don't remember the whole thing (it was about 25 years ago). It was a lengthy note suggesting that we meet. My wife still has the note!!! I remember commenting that it was no joke, and that I wasn't an axe murderer or stalker or anything. I think I even included a business card with my name so she'd think I was a real person with true intentions. Pretty silly at the time, but it worked!

Whatever works! Lol

Vroooom 05-09-2012 11:08 AM

I was trying to round-up a local "Jeep together" gathering a couple of months ago.
I printed up a quick and funny flyer....
drove around my smallish town and put them out on every Jeep I could find and/or catch.
I made it clear it would be a group gathering...not some kind of stalker-bait.
The flyer didnt just say "Lets get dirty"
Invited them all to gather for BBQ and B.S.
the flyer also invited them all to join here.

Put out about 20 flyers.

Zero showed.

(frowny face)

Jodfie 05-09-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vroooom
I was trying to round-up a local "Jeep together" gathering a couple of months ago.
I printed up a quick and funny flyer....
drove around my smallish town and put them out on every Jeep I could find and/or catch.
I made it clear it would be a group gathering...not some kind of stalker-bait.
The flyer didnt just say "Lets get dirty"
Invited them all to gather for BBQ and B.S.
the flyer also invited them all to join here.

Put out about 20 flyers.

Zero showed.

(frowny face)

That sucks!! It's less of a gathering idea more of a networking "hey your in a jeep I'm in a jeep lets be friends" idea

Jodfie 05-09-2012 11:46 AM

so guys...how about this for a idea...i can do business cards and then staples has "magnet add ons" so for extra i could make them magnetic for people who would like that option...

Jodfie 05-09-2012 01:45 PM

also have the option of "business card stickers" instead of magnets i think this would be a better cheaper idea...

KBR97 05-09-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck (Post 2350359)
I first met the person who was to become my wife after I put a note on her car, suggesting we meet. True story.

Creepy...:rolleyes:





:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.