Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Texas Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/)
-   -   Any Houston Jeep People (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/any-houston-jeep-people-159582.html)

WatchThis! 05-11-2012 03:16 PM

Any Houston Jeep People
 
I was just wondering what this group was all about. I think I saw a few HJPs rigs at the WFTW event last weekend but did have a chance to talk to anyone.

BagerX2 05-11-2012 07:34 PM

Im near Houston, up in Montgomery/woodlands area

chads jeep 05-11-2012 11:04 PM

I am in the Tomball area.

BagerX2 05-12-2012 12:36 AM

Your really close, you have probably seen me kinda hard to miss an orange jeep.

Hrtman_JK10 05-12-2012 10:10 PM

I live in the spring area, new to the forum here.

Powderburn 05-12-2012 10:41 PM

I live in Austin but i come to Houston about once a month and wheel out in Tomball. But cant get no one to go with me ;(. Its right off 249 behind a giant shovel.

BagerX2 05-12-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powderburn
I live in Austin but i come to Houston about once a month and wheel out in Tomball. But cant get no one to go with me ;(. Its right off 249 behind a giant shovel.

I drive past that on my way home from work, didnt know anything was back there

Powderburn 05-12-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BagerX2

I drive past that on my way home from work, didnt know anything was back there

Its pretty sweet. Used to ride my 4wheeler there every weekend. Some cool trails and a lot of mud. But always sux goin wit no back up. Getting stuck out there would be the worst thing ever....besides aids.

BagerX2 05-12-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powderburn

Its pretty sweet. Used to ride my 4wheeler there every weekend. Some cool trails and a lot of mud. But always sux goin wit no back up. Getting stuck out there would be the worst thing ever....besides aids.

Im stock so I would get stuck.

Powderburn 05-13-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BagerX2

Im stock so I would get stuck.

Theres some trails u could do to. And some shallow mud. Just saying.

BagerX2 05-13-2012 11:24 AM

Might have a look then

Powderburn 05-13-2012 04:06 PM

Im planning on goin out there may 26th. PM me if you wana go or something. Hopefully i will have a winch by then!

Joe C 05-13-2012 11:32 PM

New to this forum. I live in Klein. Never knew there was anything back there.

Powderburn 05-14-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe C
New to this forum. I live in Klein. Never knew there was anything back there.

I just happen to meet some dudes at cypress creek (1960 & 45 area) with some ATV's. Said they knew a better spot. Been goin ever since.

Joe C 05-14-2012 12:09 AM

Let me know if you want some company when you go. My wife and I just getting in to jeeping.

BagerX2 05-14-2012 01:39 AM

26th is a Saturday so im probably good to go.

Crazyedga90 05-15-2012 06:16 AM

How u doin ppl I'm part of the Hjp group if they haven't told u can find us on meetup.com/houston_jeeppeople is a great group lots of event and great ppl when u need help they are down to help anyone

chads jeep 05-15-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powderburn
I live in Austin but i come to Houston about once a month and wheel out in Tomball. But cant get no one to go with me ;(. Its right off 249 behind a giant shovel.

Dam I live not to far from there, how do you think a somewhat stock jeep would do. I have done tires and rims. 285/75/17 nitto teragrablers on 17 mb tko let me know what you think. This is our first jeep new to all of this.

Crazyedga90 05-15-2012 03:33 PM

I also live in the Houston area and part of Hjp is a great group to join we hold a lot of event we ready for go topless day and beach party everyone invited that have a jeep and go topless ready for the pic on the east end in the Galveston on cherry hill if u need info text me 2818665201

BagerX2 05-15-2012 04:44 PM

Just drove by the shovel again on my way home. Its a little rainy out at the moment so It will probably be a little muddy right now.

Powderburn 05-15-2012 06:06 PM

There are some big mud holes and small ones. I think a stock jeep will do ok but i nvr took my stock jeep out so i dont know? But if we have 2 or 3 jeeps im sure we can pull u out ;). I am aiming to get my winch next Wednesday!

BagerX2 05-15-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powderburn
There are some big mud holes and small ones. I think a stock jeep will do ok but i nvr took my stock jeep out so i dont know? But if we have 2 or 3 jeeps im sure we can pull u out ;). I am aiming to get my winch next Wednesday!

Cool just let us know if you go for sure so we can meet up. Ill bring a shovel just in case.

Askn890 05-15-2012 09:19 PM

Another new Jeeper here. I live in Cypress. I'm not sure where the giant shovel is, but let me know if y'all go so I can meet up too.

Weekend Jeeper 05-15-2012 09:22 PM

New jeeper here in the kingwood/porter area.

BagerX2 05-15-2012 09:30 PM

Got a potential party goin

TXST8tj 05-16-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatchThis! (Post 2359120)
I was just wondering what this group was all about. I think I saw a few HJPs rigs at the WFTW event last weekend but did have a chance to talk to anyone.

I recently joined up with Houston Jeep People. I live in Katy, so I attend the Katy meetups....which is actually being held tomorrow at Spring Creek BBQ off I-10.

The group is very casual and is not one that requires $ dues or anything. You just show up and hang out.

WatchThis! 05-16-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXST8tj
I recently joined up with Houston Jeep People. I live in Katy, so I attend the Katy meetups....which is actually being held tomorrow at Spring Creek BBQ off I-10.

The group is very casual and is not one that requires $ dues or anything. You just show up and hang out.

Thanks for the info

Joe C 05-22-2012 10:01 PM

U guys still planning on the 26th? I think my wife and I are in..... I am in just a stock jeep as well though....

BagerX2 05-22-2012 10:03 PM

Yay stock Jeeps for the win. We can get stuck together.

doubled08 05-23-2012 09:44 AM

New to the forum not to new to jeeps just a little rusty. I live in la porte and go to Galveston all the time with uncle and a family friend (both tj owners ) looking for people to hang out with and ride . let me know if there is any meets coming or rides id love to join


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.