Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   The ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts available at Rockridge 4WD!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/the-all-new-factor-55-prolink-winch-shackle-mounts-available-at-rockridge-4wd-160526.html)

Rockridge 4wd 05-15-2012 10:57 PM

The ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts available at Rockridge 4WD!!

5 Attachment(s)

Located in Boise, Idaho we are an engineering design firm specializing in mechanical design and analysis. Our staff has extensive experience in the Aerospace, Defense, and semiconductor industry but we have always been passionate about off roading through out our careers. All of our products are designed in house using the latest 3D CAD software and optimized using Cosmos FEA ( Finite Element Analysis). Before we release any products to the public, we also perform a destructive test on each design with the assistance of a test facility equipped with test measurement and data recording equipment. We take great pride in knowing all of our products are derived from sound engineering disciplines.

Why go through all of this for the off road market? Simple, we want to make sure we are producing the highest quality, best value products for our customers.

SAFER STRONGER SMARTER

Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger, and smarter Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount.

Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminum, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4" screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8" double shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2" thick mounting tab. The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

:dance:

Rockridge 4wd 06-07-2012 02:42 PM

Only the best at Rockridge 4WD.

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

jkaufman_95 06-07-2012 02:52 PM

You still haven't told me why I need this, what about it makes it worth my cash?

Rockridge 4wd 06-07-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 (Post 2448878)
You still haven't told me why I need this, what about it makes it worth my cash?

This pretty much sums it up... :thumb:

SAFER STRONGER SMARTER

Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger, and smarter Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount.

Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminum, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4" screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8" double shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2" thick mounting tab. The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.

Rockridge 4wd 06-07-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 (Post 2448878)

OH, and its really cool LOL :rofl:

jkaufman_95 06-07-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockridge 4wd

This pretty much sums it up... :thumb:

SAFER STRONGER SMARTER

Still doesn't tell me anything sorry, it might be REALLY strong, but your still attaching it to the same cable and loop, so it might not fail but the cable still will,
Quote:

OH, and its really cool LOL :rofl:

that's about the only real reason I'm seeing lol

Barrie 06-07-2012 03:22 PM

I like, I could snug my winch cable up good and tight against the fairlead. :thumb:

Rockridge 4wd 06-07-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 (Post 2448974)
Still doesn't tell me anything sorry, it might be REALLY strong, but your still attaching it to the same cable and loop, so it might not fail but the cable still will,

The point is that you are not using a hook. A shackle is stronger. ZERO chance of the tree saver coming off of the shackle versus a hook. I don't know how much recovery you have done but some of the tree savers and straps are pretty big and don't fit very good on hooks. That's why most of us use D-Ring shackles. Its about safety. On top of that its a bonus that its cool. Really nothing else to it.

Rockridge 4wd 06-07-2012 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie (Post 2448984)
I like, I could snug my winch cable up good and tight against the fairlead. :thumb:

That is what I like. Here is a picture of my JK with one on it.

Attachment 129760

Rockridge 4wd 06-07-2012 03:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here is why a hook is not ideal.....

Attachment 129761

here is why a prolink is ideal.....

Attachment 129762

Rockridge 4wd 06-07-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 (Post 2448974)

Make a little better sense now? Just trying to show you why... Hope i've helped.

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Randman70 06-07-2012 03:50 PM

Looks cool..

jkaufman_95 06-07-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Make a little better sense now? Just trying to show you why... Hope i've helped.

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Yeah I've done plenty of recovery, my hook is large and has a safety clip on it, I see why if it didn't this would be needed

dkeven 06-08-2012 04:05 PM

just busting. but if you add the same shackle to the above pic with the hook it works fine too, cost minimal. They do look cool though how much for the red to 37034

necromancer_tat 06-08-2012 06:40 PM

I like the snug against the fairlead thing, but I agree that a D-ring and a normal winch hook is just as good for winching. What's the cost?

EDIT: Nevermind!!!!! $150 dollars for a thimble??? My winch came with a hook on it, and a 3/4 inch D-ring costs 12 bucks. Sorry, but I just don't see the value.

Rockridge 4wd 06-08-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeven (Post 2452600)
just busting. but if you add the same shackle to the above pic with the hook it works fine too, cost minimal. They do look cool though how much for the red to 37034

Factor 55 Recovery Gear

FREE SHIPPING!

Jeff
Rockridge 4WD

Rockridge 4wd 06-08-2012 06:42 PM

There's always a cheaper way to do the same thing. This is just a clean, nice & simply badass product. Thats it. :)

Rockridge 4wd 07-10-2012 12:20 PM

Get that NEW Prolink for your NEW winch today!!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 07-16-2012 02:32 PM

Give Erin a shout out to pick yours up today!

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 07-27-2012 02:45 PM

Check out this cool little gadget!!

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 08-01-2012 02:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't forget to look at these new Winch Shackles!

ROCKRIDGE 4WD

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 08-28-2012 11:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't forget about these beauty's! The black is pretty sick looking!

\

JPi4.0 08-28-2012 11:53 AM

I run this thimble. I just had to use mine extensively on Sunday and the mental confidence was worth every penny. It is a product so detailed in material and workmanship that we also stock them in store.

Rockridge 4wd 08-28-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPi4.0 (Post 2733575)
I run this thimble. I just had to use mine extensively on Sunday and the mental confidence was worth every penny. It is a product so detailed in material and workmanship that we also stock them in store.

They are awesome, we have one as well and they work so good! Its something that you have to see in person to appreciate though! People just need to trust us!!

:dance:

Rockridge 4wd 10-22-2012 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These Factory 55 Winch Hook Thimble Is a great way to make your winch safe and secure from any failure on the trail

Attachment 171225

Blake
sales@rockridge4wd.com
Rockridge 4wd Call 888-411-8493

Rockridge 4wd 12-06-2012 01:42 PM

So if you need an idea for Christmas this shackle doesn't get any better! These shackle's are designed for safety and strength! You can winch anything and be at ease knowing the hook isn't going to fly off and break something or worse and hit you or a friend!

Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 01-10-2013 02:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The most pimpin shackle EVER!

SAFER, STRONGER, SMARTER!

Contact Erin today
Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

j.luis 01-16-2013 10:36 PM

I would like the Pro Link Loaded Shackle Mount. They look awesome but I think it's a little over priced at $149.95. Let me know if there will be a sale going on any time soon.

Rockridge 4wd 01-16-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j.luis (Post 3238882)
I would like the Pro Link Loaded Shackle Mount. They look awesome but I think it's a little over priced at $149.95. Let me know if there will be a sale going on any time soon.

You ask and you shall receive. HINT: "RRTAXSALE" at checkout!

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 02-05-2013 05:44 PM

Factor 55 is HOT!!

Have checked out these shackles? These are so much safer, stronger and smarter!

Plus pick an awesome color to pimp out your Jeep!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com