Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   JK General Discussion Forum (
-   -   Soft Top Troubles (

DarkWingDuck 05-17-2012 08:29 AM

Soft Top Troubles
I bought my 09 Wrangler Used and just recently took off the hardtop for the summer. As i went soft-top only i found out i am having some troubles:

I am in need of looking for that piece that goes between the door and the soft top to prevent any gaps. Can someone tell me where to find one? or even what its called? the dealerships that ive been talking to dont know diddly squat,

daggo66 05-17-2012 08:30 AM

It's called the door surround.

MTH 05-17-2012 09:20 AM

If I understand you correctly, you're looking for something like these:

These are "door surrounds" for a 4 door. If you have a 2 door, you'd obviously want to find the 2 door versions.

DarkWingDuck 05-17-2012 11:44 AM

Yes thank you

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.