Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MD: Not Really For Sale (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/not-really-for-sale-161695.html)

JeepWranglerNation 05-21-2012 07:28 PM

Not Really For Sale

But I've taken out the full set of "Black" OEM carpeting from our 2008 Jeep Wrangler X, The only issue I can tell, just behind the center console.. The rear passenger carpeting was torn in half..

The carpeting seems to have been removed once before.. But I'm willing to let it go as a for sale or trade item.. What I'm looking for are some heavy duty floor mats (front seat area only).

Also, I'll be removing all the rear seat restraint system (rear seat belts, hardware etc) and will put that on the auction block as well. Make an offer on one or both items.. cause I'm open for suggestions.. But please include the shipping cost..

Also, If you live near MD,PA,VA,WV and maybe possibly NC we'll gladly hand deliver one or both of these items to you. (Upon Our Next Scheduled Trip)

Currently I'm Interested in OEM Side Steps, Bestop/HighRock Storage Trays, Warrior Hi-Lift Jack Hood Mount, and other possible accessories. Just post what you have and I'll see if we can make a deal.

JeepWranglerNation 05-22-2012 10:47 AM

New Bargaining Chip

Even though I have the Carpeting & the Rear seat belts posted as an offer.. It's unclear if my wife wants to keep the rear seat.. and over the weekend I'm thinking she leaning towards getting rid of it. All of our gear was in the back neatly stored away..

This morning I remembered something else I have to offer.. Thou this isn't jeep related.. It could be used by some jeep crafters within the forum.. maybe for printing jeep related t-shirts etc..

I've recently acquired approx 75 slightly used silk screens and I've been told that these screen where purchased new at or about $165.00 each. Granted there are some small screens (prob like 6) I'll end up giving or throwing away.. while others.. there are two sizes.. medium and large.. both are very well made and still have the emulsion on the screens.. The frames alone are nicely constructed..

I'f you'd like to make an offer I'm open for suggestions.. again shipping cost extra unless you live close to MD. PM me if you need more details or measurements.

JeepWranglerNation 05-28-2012 06:26 PM

Ok It looks like I'll be selling the rear Seat along with the rear seat belts this Sat.. Nothing defiant.. However I've noticed allot of custom things done inside users jeeps.. which intern they may need carpeting to match what it is their doing.. IE Subwoofer box etc.. They are taking spare carpeting and covering these boxes etc.. So I have my full set of "Black" carpeting from our 2008 2 door Wrang.. Make me an offer (will ship, unless the shipping charge is more then what your willing to offer..)

JeepWranglerNation 06-03-2012 04:13 PM

Update: Rear Seat & Rear Seat Belts Sold Fri 06/01/12

However, I still have the Black Carpeting for a 2008 (two door) Wrang .. (thou torn at the rear seat passenger cup holders) which could be used as extra materiel for covering speaks, ams etc.