Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   General Jeep Discussion (
-   -   Jeep Thing? (

I8up 06-12-2012 08:58 AM

Jeep Thing?
Just thought i would throw this out there...By being a jeep owner and coming into this "Club", do you feel a part of it? In other words, do you feel a liitle closer to that other jeep (owner) on the road passing by you than other vehicles? We all came into Jeeps at one time or another, i can tell you when i got my CJ in the early 90's i almost imediately felt it, and still do today in my JK. I am a pretty opinionated, hard headed dude, however, i can honestly say that i feel it with all Jeeps whether Bone stock or mod'ed out, whether 4 door or two. Its kinda like, damn, if they are willing to drive a loud, bumpy, horrible MPG vehicle like me, then we at least have that in common. For me it doesnt matter if you go to the mall, grocery store, beach, mountains or whatever. Make sense?

I8up 06-12-2012 09:03 AM

I also meant to say it doesnt matter if you have a CJ, YJ, LJ, TJ, DJ, PJ, JK or whatever.

Barrie 06-12-2012 09:06 AM

This thread is already going.