Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   CA: dana 35 with super 35 kit (4.11 gears, ARB locker, 30 spline superior alloy axles) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/dana-35-with-super-35-kit-4-11-gears-arb-locker-30-spline-superior-alloy-axles-170502.html)

salty jalapeno 07-01-2012 12:45 AM

dana 35 with super 35 kit (4.11 gears, ARB locker, 30 spline superior alloy axles)
 
I have for sale a complete dana 35 rear axle assembly with an ARB locker, 4.11 gears, and the super 35 kit with superior alloy 30 spline axle shafts. Everything is assembled and ready to be installed. I will also include in this price the matching 4.11 ring and pinion gears for the front dana 30 as well as the 27 spline axle shafts.

If you're interested I also have a set of 5 jeep alloy wheels, front and rear track bars, and a front drive shaft.

All these parts will fit your jeep tj, yj, or xj

email me at yeffers@gmail.com

jeepwayoflife 07-01-2012 03:59 PM

Do you have a price in mind for the Dana 35?

salty jalapeno 07-03-2012 01:51 AM

1500 obo for the assembled dana 35 minus brakes, plus the matching front ring and pinion and axle shafts. I forgot to mention that I am also giving you a larger carrier for the 4.11 gears on the dana 30. The stock dana 30 carrier is only good up to 3.55 gears. Anything bigger than 3.73 requires the larger carrier.

I had these parts on my TJ with no problems whatsoever from 2008 to 2010 before I decided to do another swap. I originally planned on using them in another project, but now I've changed plans.

I'd prefer to sell everything together.

jfeliszak 07-24-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salty jalapeno (Post 2539987)
1500 obo for the assembled dana 35 minus brakes, plus the matching front ring and pinion and axle shafts. I forgot to mention that I am also giving you a larger carrier for the 4.11 gears on the dana 30. The stock dana 30 carrier is only good up to 3.55 gears. Anything bigger than 3.73 requires the larger carrier.

I had these parts on my TJ with no problems whatsoever from 2008 to 2010 before I decided to do another swap. I originally planned on using them in another project, but now I've changed plans.

I'd prefer to sell everything together.

If by any chance your'e willing to sell this separately, how much for the set of 4.11's and the larger front carrier?

3pedalpusher 07-26-2012 02:36 PM

What wheels are you selling?

jeepwayoflife 08-05-2012 07:24 PM

Hmm alright, im pretty interested In this. Has the price dropped at all, or is it still at $1500

salty jalapeno 08-05-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfeliszak (Post 2617784)
If by any chance your'e willing to sell this separately, how much for the set of 4.11's and the larger front carrier?

I prefer to sell everything together. Thanks.

salty jalapeno 08-06-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3pedalpusher (Post 2624684)
What wheels are you selling?

I have the original 5 spoke alloy Jeep wheels available.

salty jalapeno 08-06-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepwayoflife (Post 2656149)
Hmm alright, im pretty interested In this. Has the price dropped at all, or is it still at $1500

The price is $1500 or the best offer. Thanks.

salty jalapeno 08-08-2012 11:36 PM

less than 15k miles on these too

Jeepin9910 12-19-2012 04:30 PM

Still not willing to separate the front gears and carrier? If so pm me please

GrkYJ 03-31-2013 02:44 PM

Are these still available? Where in cali are you located?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.