Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Oh yeah.. she's a dirty girl now! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/oh-yeah-shes-a-dirty-girl-now-172135.html)

AdrianVall 07-08-2012 12:27 PM

Oh yeah.. she's a dirty girl now!

Hey all,

Just wanted to share a quick pic of my dirty girl! :) Finally took her off roading yesterday. My dad just bought an 06' unlimited on Friday, so we went out with our Jeeps to J.W. Corbett Saturday.. Had a blast! Did a few trails, but was seriously really nervous about going into some deep water. My hood went under water at one point from a trail, so we stopped doing that, and went on through the park. Finally, at the end, we found a nice big ol' mud pit and had some fun! :) Never will I ever go mudding without the windows on. To messy! The inside was a MESS..Haha! It was a blast though.. anyway, here are a couple pictures. :) I LOVE these stock rubi tires. They performed amazingly.

I have mud caked in everywhere! I've decided I'm going to drive with it dirty like this for at least a week. :)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...707_154735.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...707_154458.jpg

PA ARCTIC 07-08-2012 12:31 PM

:thumb: A JEEP IN ITS NATURAL ELEMENT.

mo1416 07-08-2012 12:32 PM

Nice! :thumb:

rwdflynavy 07-08-2012 01:48 PM

She's so pretty!

greenjeepgurl87 07-08-2012 01:51 PM

I can still see some red, do it again ;) :thumb:

ESP 07-08-2012 01:59 PM

Brings a tear to my eye...so pretty.

00EX 07-08-2012 02:13 PM

It's NOT dirt!!!! It's sunscreen for Jeeps!!!!!!!

Malan35 07-08-2012 02:33 PM

Looks good dirty! I am in Delray Beach and was dying to go out to Corbett yesterday but was by myself and didn't have another jeep to pull me out if I got stuck. PM me next time you want to go me, my buddy and my roomate all have JKs and are always down for a saturday trail ride.

ESP 07-08-2012 02:35 PM

Malan, put together a trail thread with info about rides/meet ups in your area. You can get the masses on board in no time.

Malan35 07-08-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP (Post 2558855)
Malan, put together a trail thread with info about rides/meet ups in your area. You can get the masses on board in no time.

thanks. I already belong to a jeep crew in my area but they all live in davie. Usually hard to get them to drive up to the northern part of palm beach.

pkmcd99 07-08-2012 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This was my heep the other day : D

Attachment 139019

RUBINOT 07-08-2012 03:04 PM

Niiiiiice

AdrianVall 07-08-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malan35 (Post 2558850)
Looks good dirty! I am in Delray Beach and was dying to go out to Corbett yesterday but was by myself and didn't have another jeep to pull me out if I got stuck. PM me next time you want to go me, my buddy and my roomate all have JKs and are always down for a saturday trail ride.

Nice!! I'll definitely let you know. You also let me know if you go out. It was a blast. That was the first time I've ever gone off road and I just LOVED it. My dad lives just off okechobee and jog, so we could all meet up there and head out straight to the south entrance. :)

JKNoor 07-08-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malan35 (Post 2558850)

Hey Malan I am in Boynton and am always up for a ride at corbett. We should pick a date that works for all of us to head out to corbett, I met up with a few guys from the forum last weekend at corbett and had a great time.

AdrianVall 07-08-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKNoor (Post 2559493)
Hey Malan I am in Boynton and am always up for a ride at corbett. We should pick a date that works for all of us to head out to corbett, I met up with a few guys from the forum last weekend at corbett and had a great time.

My bad for not messaging you! We kinda just decided to go out there at the last minute. :) but it was a damn good time. Some of those trails were way to deep with water, and I was pretty nervous doing them, so we didn't do to many. lol. It hasn't rain in a week and those trails were covered with water. Pretty crazy.

JKNoor 07-09-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdrianVall (Post 2559530)
My bad for not messaging you! We kinda just decided to go out there at the last minute. :) but it was a damn good time. Some of those trails were way to deep with water, and I was pretty nervous doing them, so we didn't do to many. lol. It hasn't rain in a week and those trails were covered with water. Pretty crazy.

No biggie. Yeah when we went out a few weeks ago we ran into some very deep water and had to turn around. If you check out the WPB Corbett thread; Dan(Hombred) posted some pics of the deepest we went through which was upto my turn signals. I'll let you know if my brother and I go out this weekend.

countrybassist 07-09-2012 10:24 AM

:thumb: