Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Hawaii Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f122/)
-   -   Oahu 15 July - 4 Aug (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f122/oahu-15-july-4-aug-172657.html)

mixedup4x4 07-10-2012 01:26 PM

Oahu 15 July - 4 Aug

Going to be on Oahu from 15 July - 4 Aug for work. Won't have my YJ (obviously), but would love to meet up with other jeepers...enjoyed the 4WheelParts show a few months ago on my last visit, ... anyone gonna be out playing over the weekends and have an empty seat?

Toole 07-12-2012 11:07 PM

I live here.... haven't been out for a bit, and am going to see if any of the guys want to go out probably next weekend. If we do, I'll shoot you a PM

Brianmlove 07-13-2012 10:25 AM

You will be here for the sandbox challenge on july 22. Where are you staying?

wmwhitey 07-14-2012 01:24 AM

I am always down and have a open seat whats up Toole. Sorry you cant make it out with us next weekend.

topher38 07-14-2012 02:00 AM

im not from hawaii but i spent 3 weeks at my friends house on honolulu this summer. the locals on here will probably agree with me on these..

the best beach i went to was Waimaea its on the north shore (it has a good cliff diving rock and pretty decent water and lots of beach to hang out on.

you need to go to hanauma bay (bring your snorkeling stuff)

and if your into spear fishing go to electric beach (not sure where its at) I'm sure someone could tell your or i can ask my friend for you

those are the places i had the most fun in hawaii

mixedup4x4 07-14-2012 10:02 AM

Staying at the Hilton Waikiki for all 3 wks

mixedup4x4 07-14-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher38
im not from hawaii but i spent 3 weeks at my friends house on honolulu this summer. the locals on here will probably agree with me on these..

the best beach i went to was Waimaea its on the north shore (it has a good cliff diving rock and pretty decent water and lots of beach to hang out on.

you need to go to hanauma bay (bring your snorkeling stuff)

and if your into spear fishing go to electric beach (not sure where its at) I'm sure someone could tell your or i can ask my friend for you

those are the places i had the most fun in hawaii

Thanx, I've been there so many times, I'm basically a local to most

Toole 07-14-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmwhitey (Post 2581219)
I am always down and have a open seat whats up Toole. Sorry you cant make it out with us next weekend.

Yea it sucks, I've been wanting to go, but my unit must ruin all that fun. lol.

mixedup4x4 07-16-2012 02:16 AM

Well, i'm here on the island yet again.....looking forward to Saturday, and any other day that something is going on and i can make it...even just a beer and bite and jeep talk.....

Brianmlove 07-16-2012 10:03 AM

This sunday the 22 nd is the sandbox challenge on sand island road. Awesome place to check out some jeeps and then watch some people tear there rigs up on the course

mixedup4x4 07-20-2012 10:51 AM

well, plans have changed, i'm no longer going to be here saturday/sunday, i fly tonight, the inspection that i am on changed personnel strength, so i am leaving

bummer

finally get someone to respond to me and i can't make it...just my luck