Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   What Could/Should you be doing right now? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/what-could-should-you-be-doing-right-now-173102.html)

TheRealThoreau 07-12-2012 08:54 AM

What Could/Should you be doing right now?

I decided to start a new thread on the sudden revelation that in the past 3 weeks (since I joined the forum) any time I have spent on the computer (and my history will prove this) has been on wranglerforum.com, Jcwhitney, and ebay....

So, just like the social media sites out there (even though this forum is obvious ten times better :punk:) I found myself wasting time on what I should be doing around the house and prepping for work and most importantly modifying and driving my wrangler :thumb:

Anyone else out there know they spent time on wrangler forum when they should've finished a job around the house or something?? :whistling:

Maritimer 07-12-2012 09:27 PM

I should be sitting in the livingroom with the Mrs watching a movie to score brownie points but cannot drag myself to do so because her interest in movies is much different than mine!:)

Sure, romantic movies are good as long as it involves a good car chase or two and a few gun fights!

TheRealThoreau 07-13-2012 09:42 AM

I think all men understand your choice! Hahaha

kurtz265 07-13-2012 10:01 AM

right now, i should be working. Quick click to outlook if anyone walks into my office

kjeeper10 07-13-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtz265
right now, i should be working. Quick click to outlook if anyone walks into my office

X2.... Phone app :thumb:

bobbiejowoo 07-13-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtz265 (Post 2578271)

X3 But lets face it, playing on the forum beats doing sales and use taxes any day!! :D Too much fun to be had here to stay away for too long!

pluke the 2 07-13-2012 01:01 PM

i could be doing this right now.

Behind the Music - YouTube

TheRealThoreau 07-13-2012 03:03 PM

Phone app FTW!! :thumb:

teknoid 07-13-2012 03:10 PM

I should be working, but don't have to hide. I do field service, and I guess nothing felt the need to break today. Other than a desktop PC in the house, anyway. Ordered the new drive between reading the forum and checking email. Then realized somebody lost the XP and drivers CDs. Had to order those, too. Bummer.

iluvshoes 07-13-2012 03:26 PM

Cleaning the house
Washing dirty clothes
Giving the dog a bath
Working (reports don't generate themselves)
Tailoring 15 pairs of dress pants that are sitting by my sewing machine
Weeding my garden
Painting the other two side of the house that I haven't finished
Putting up gutter guards on the gutters I installed two weeks ago
Getting a haircut
Food shopping
Researching what my next phone will be
Cleaning the garage
and much much more....