Have you guys seen this?
There are two types of folks in this world...
Those who are Native Texans!!!
Those who wish they were Texans
Click Here for Proof
As much as its has been sung about, is Lone Star Beer any good.
... Have you ever seen the movie Lone Star State of Mind? :D Says a whole lot about the rest of your Texans. :D
The fawker must know what he's talking about because there wasn't a line in that song about West Texas. :crash:
Oh, Lone Star isn't the best beer out there but it's really good when it's free. :D
Lone Star Beer
Over the last three years I can say I have had over 100 cases of it...
It's not bad I THINK!
A M E N !
Texas, I'm coming home baby!
EDIT: Lev I think they raided your compound last week, you might want to lay low for a while.
Not to defend Texans (I'm not a Texan)but, the Brits are not a very bright bunch.
Gotta love Gary P.! Awesome!
1. When you hear it all the time, and we absorb 1500 northern transplants every single day, it just confirms what we already knew.
2. okay, can't really argue here, too much good TexMex food. But have you been to AR or IL lately?
3. And why wouldn't you want the most competitive, driven, successful, and rich person be the owner of your NFL team??? I'm waiting...
4. Okay, yes, many idiot drivers...BUT, get it right, for the most part we don't get "snow". I've seen native snow 4 times in my life. But we sure will get an ass load of sleet and frozen rain that coat the streets like a freakin hockey rink. Idon't care where you're from, the yanks aint exactly wheeling around on that stuff like it's summer either.
5. Touche', it does suck and filled with a bunch of metrosexual douche bags.
6. Again, no argument.
7. One of our most redeeming qualities...it's NOT Oklahoma!
8. Hey, gotta do what cha gotta do.
9. And? Sure, it gets way over the top, but don't knock it b/c you saw a movie or read a book. It's pretty neat in some of these small towns. And there's probably a few HS teams here that could beat some colleges.
10. Easy now. Two problems here: 1) you probably need to hear some real Texas Music first, and 2) the problem w/PG is he's nothing like he was when he would just show up at our frat house and hang out all day before his gig at the bar that night. But that was mid 90's before anybody knew who he was. He's pretty much a douche now and his music doesn't resemble what it once was. But there are several other amazing singer songwriters that don't resemble most of the crap heard on the top 40 rotation.
Is it really that bad driving in Texas? Ive only done it once and it was ok
I didnt write any of that ^^^ by the way I just found it somewhere
I'v lived up here in Missouri for about 7 months now and I'll say right here and now they drive with their heads up their asses.
Plain and simple horrible drivers anywhere within a 1-2 hour radius of STL. There are bad drivers everywhere and the example he used is a horrible example. In Texas it's rare we get snow that sticks to the ground or doesn't turn into a nice thick sheet of ice that no one can drive on.
I'm not originally from Texas but I have spent a good portion of my life in Texas. It's hard to leave it for very long.
And in response to #1...
We're not stuck on ourselves, just proud...
I like it here in Texas... Sometimes.
If there are blue lights flashing from a car pulled over or a little fender bender OFF the side of the road, everyone has to look to make sure all are okay...5mph for another 20 minutes. People here are far worse than Texas drivers. I'll take DFW traffic any day.
Prolly the first and last time I'll ever hear that.
I thought I remember hearing something about steers and queers....
Nah, that can't be Texas...must be Arkansas or some other state.:confused:
I like Texas but they can't seem to make a good chocolate milkshake.:D
Cali vs Texas.... And the winner is!
- I can wear sandals all year long
- I go to the Beach - not "down to the shore"
-Our chicks are WAYYYY hotter than yours. Well...Miami
- I say "like" and "for sure" and "right on" and "dude"
and "totally" and "peace out" and "chill" and "tight"
and "bro" and I say them often
- I know what real cheese & avocados taste like
-Everyone smokes weed and its no big deal
-We'll roll up 40 deep when something goes down.
-I live next door to Mexicans, but we call them
-All the porn you watch is made here, cause we're
better and thats how it is
- I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow
in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear
- I know 65 mph really means 100
- When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and
the finger and high speed chase cuz we dont ****
around on the road
- The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14
(legally 18 if you live close enough to the border)
- My governor can kick your governors ***
- I can go out at midnight
-You judge people based on what area code they
live in, and when asked where you're from, you
give your area code
- I might get looked at funny by locals when
I'm on vacation in their state, but when they
find out I'm from California I turn into a
- We don't stop at stop signs... we do a
No cop no stop baby!
- I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24
hours a day
- All the TV shows you "other" states watch
get filmed here
- We're the Golden State. Not the Cheese
State. Not the Garden State.....GOLDEN!!!
- We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are
lucky we share that with them)
- I have the most representation in the
House of Representatives, which means MY
opinion means more than yours, which means I'm
better than you [geez.... hahaha]
- The best athletes come from here
*******IF YOU'RE FROM CALIFORNIA, REPOST THIS*******
******IF YOU'RE NOT, GO SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY******
Ahem... So.. Um.. yeah... I read this, and thought
I would reply...
Hey... California listen up... Texas is where its at!
- I too can wear sandals all year long... plus I can
put on boots to stomp your toes and I won't even stick
- You may be able to go to the "beach" instead of the
"shore"... but can you go to the drive thru "Beer Barn?"
What now surfer boy? We got beaches too.
- You're chicks aren't way hotter than ours... they are
almost equal... and thats only due to silicone, saline,
botox, lasers and hair dye... We have the real ones and
they can kick your's a#^%.
- We're taught to say "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am" and
respect our elders because of it. We also say "Howdy"
and "fixin" and "Yall" are pretty much recognized
right away anywhere in the world Smiley We're famous
- You may know what real cheese and avocados taste like...
but I know what 100% Grade A Angus Beef tastes like. Who wants
avocados and cheese when you can have steak and potatoes?
- Haha... who do you think grows the weed and sells it to
- Why roll 40 deep when something goes down if 5 corn fed
country boys can get the job done...
- I live next door to Americans, but we call them Mexicans.
Which they are proud of.
- About your Porn.... 3 words... "Debbie Does Dallas"...
You can brag about it now, but we started it
- Why would you brag about not getting snow days off?
- We're smart enough to know 65mph means 65, but our
LEGAL speed limit is 70.
- - When someone cuts me off, they get run over by my big
*** truck, then I give them the finger and tell them to go
back to California.
- The drinking age is 21, but if you aren't chasing the
beer by 12 months old... you're behind.
- Yeah, Well my governor became the President of the
United States... yours isn't even eligible.
- You can go out at midnight? Thats nice, I haven't
even come home by then.
- Ok... you said,"You judge people based on what
area code they live in, and when asked where you're
from, you give your area code" and as hard as I try
I have no idea what you're talking about... I think
you're watching too much TV.
- Yeah, you'll definitely get looked at funny when
you come to visit but we have another name for you
pretty boys, and its not Greek, its French.
- Of course you don't stop at stop signs... none of
you can drive.
- You can pick up Real Mexican food 24 hours a day huh...
well we have that too PLUS I can swing by home depot and
pick up 24 Real Mexicans anytime of day. Can you say
- All the TV shows get filmed there... but where does your
favorite poker game come from? Texas Hold'em anyone?
- You can keep your golden state... We're the Lone Star
State...the one and only!!
- Do I have to remind you about the drive thru Beer Barn
again? Does In-N-Out serve alcohol? (Oh and did I mention
Dr. Pepper was created in Texas?)[TEXAS does have an In-N-Out
as well. Liberty, Texas, baby...so stick that in your juice
box and suck it!]
-And who gives a sh*t about In-N-Out! Let's not forget about
the best place in the world to get a burger..... WHATABURGER!!!!
(they have the best ketchup in the world & that's cause it's
FANCY!) I've had In-N-Out & personally it sucks big donkey butt!!
WHAT-A-BURGER!!! Only in TEXAS, baby!
- You guys have the best athletes huh?... Nine words... Lance
Armstrong and The University of Texas at Austin - the biggest
and best university in the world.
-Oh and remind me again who won the Rose Bowl between USC and
Texas?Huh? I believe it was the LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Every thing is bigger in TEXAS
- Cali, your sinking
Though I could mention MICHAEL JOHNSON - Olympic Sprinter,
World record holder in 200m and 400m, 5 Olympic Gold medals,
9 time World Champion (born Dallas, TX)
- Football is a religion, not a sport
- In Texas, football means football, not soccer.
- 90% of football "movies" you guys are making are about
-Varsity Blues, filmed in Georgetown, TX - Friday Night
Lights, filmed in Odessa & Houston TX - Necessary Roughness,
filmed in San Marcos, Texas.
- Texas is the only state that can still separate to become
its own country. The only way California's gonna accomplish
that is if another earthquake comes along and you guys sink
into the ocean. Can you say Atlantis.... hahaha
-Only our state flag can be flown at equal height with the
national flag (republic of Texas b*@#*%)
-Our Capital Dome is bigger than the one in Washington D.C.
and there is a clause in our state's constitution that says
that Texas will secede from the union if it doesn't remain
- And we can just plain kick your sunshine asses!!
Come on Texans Show Your Colors! Repost!
And as the Great Sam Houston once said "Texas could survive
without the United States, but the United States could not
survive without Texas"
Duuuued, like why you bagging on Cali....................... :rofl:
I saw that somewhere else!
I like CALI it's a Great place to visit...
But I always get a round trip ticket.:rofl:
I've heard a similar saying here: "thanks for visiting, now please leave and take two illegals with you".
Just here to help.
I just wonder why we have not heard form Tiny on this one yet?:D:rofl::rofl::D
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.|