Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   TN: 2.5" Rough Country lift kit with rear track bar bkt (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/2-5-rough-country-lift-kit-with-rear-track-bar-bkt-181147.html)

jutgin 08-17-2012 09:28 PM

2.5" Rough Country lift kit with rear track bar bkt
 
3 Attachment(s)
This is only slightly used, about 3-4k on springs/shocks. The rear track bar bracket is brand new never used with hardware.
300 shipped is a pretty good deal.
This kit is prefect for 31's, I'll add a pic of it flexed out.

seymourless 08-17-2012 10:21 PM

What are the specifics on the shocks that are included?

jutgin 08-17-2012 10:38 PM

Here is a link to their site...
Jeep TJ Suspension Lift

jutgin 08-19-2012 09:30 AM

Price drop to 250 shipped.

Procaccci 08-19-2012 11:25 AM

Where are you located and do you have a pic of it with out flex as it sits? I'm interested in it..

Procaccci 08-19-2012 11:30 AM

I am saying I might be able to pick up this week.

jutgin 08-19-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Procaccci (Post 2700180)
I am saying I might be able to pick up this week.

Let me look through my pics on the computer and see if I have one. I'll be back. I am in Hixson, Tn which is the basically Chattanooga.

jutgin 08-19-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Procaccci (Post 2700171)
Where are you located and do you have a pic of it with out flex as it sits? I'm interested in it..

This is the only other pic I have, but its with a 1.25" BL added plus 33's. Sorry, I would go snap one if it was still on there.

Procaccci 08-19-2012 01:13 PM

Ok, I come through there usually a couple times a week, what is your schedule like?

jutgin 08-19-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Procaccci (Post 2700485)
Ok, I come through there usually a couple times a week, what is your schedule like?

I work Monday through Thursday 0630 to 1700. But I can meet you anyday at anytime. Price without shipping is 225.
Also I forgot to add the pic! Here it is:
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...10267417_n.jpg

Procaccci 08-19-2012 01:24 PM

Shoot me a email with your name and number and I will call you a day ahead of time and let you know when I will be up there.. Mark_procacci@yahoo.com thanks!

jutgin 08-19-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Procaccci (Post 2700524)
Shoot me a email with your name and number and I will call you a day ahead of time and let you know when I will be up there.. Mark_procacci@yahoo.com thanks!

email sent

22draketemple 09-08-2012 02:24 PM

did he buy it or is it still available?

Procaccci 09-08-2012 07:31 PM

I bought it, this post can be deleted... Sorry!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.