2007 Jeep JK8
2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JK8
- Silver with Charcoal Gray Interior
- 59K Miles
- Power Windows & Locks
- Keyless Entry/Alarm
- AM/FM Radio/CD/Sirius
This Jeep started its life as a 2007 Jeep Wrangler 4-door Sahara, but has since been*converted to a 2-door truck with the Mopar JK8 kit.
Mopar JK8 Body Kit (includes: half hardtop, targa tops, bulkhead, new rear quarter panels, truck bed, new rear rollbars, misc interior pieces, etc)
The conversion has been completed by a professional auto body & paint company.
It has under 50 miles on the conversion.
It has a Clean Title.
It runs & drives beautifully.
I am NOT a dealer. I am a private owner selling this Jeep.
Most all of the Jeep JK8s that you see listed are by a dealer, but not this one.
Here are some of the modifications that have been done to this JK8:
- Rockcrawler Front Bumper (D-rings, winch & foglight ready).
- Rockcrawler Rear Bumper (D-rings, rear hitch & trailer wiring).
- AEV 2" Suspension Lift (also replaced the old trackbar with a new one).
- 2012 Factory Jeep Rubicon 4-door Shocks (red in color).
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO Tires, size: 275/70/18 (x5).
- Jeep Fuel Filler Door.
- Factory Wiring to rear taillights has been re-routed & hidden (Most other JK8s leave the factory wiring exposed to the elements & to your eyes, but not this one).
- Hidden Antenna (factory antenna removed & new hidden antenna mounted inside rollbar padding).
- Trail Rated Badge/Emblem (mounted in place of factory antenna).
- Hardtop & Targa Tops have been painted to match Jeep.
- Quick-turn Hardtop Bolts (for quick & easy removal of hardtop without the use of a torx bit tool.
- Truck bed has been Rhinolined (sprayed, not rolled on).
- Tie-downs in truck bed.
- Rear locking storage in back of truck bed (another custom JK8 modification that is not done).
- Jeep Rubicon 4-door Rock Rails (rhinolined to match truck bed).
- Factory 3rd Brake light deleted & rear tire mount rhinolined to match truck bed & rock rails.
- New 3rd brake light added on hardtop (has stop lamps & turn signals wired in, also has quick disconnect for removal of hardtop). *
- Modified Soundbar to fit inside cab in factory location, which retains speakers & overhead light (I dont know of another JK8 that has this done).
- Jeep Rubber Slush Mats.
- Factory Jeep Seats from a 2-door Wrangler JK (this allows both seats to slide forward for better access to the rear (once again, I dont think that I have seen another JK8 have this).
- Locking Hood Latches.
Let me know if you have questions or if you or someone you know is interested.
I'm not in the market but I'd say it looks well worth the money. :thumb:
Just curious and would like to see some pics
Lowered Price to $29,000.
That is nice, best of both worlds.....:thumb: Good luck on your sell..
sweet rig! looks great in silver. unfortunately not in the market [nor every buying an auto if i can help it!] .. but looks great!
Back to the top.
This is still for sale.
Make me an offer.
I am also open to trades.
I like it.Very Cool.
This Jeep JK8 is still for sale.
I decided to add an 8500lb Winch & some Foglights.
Here are some updated pics:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 PM.|