Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Site Help & Support (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/)
-   -   Receive email notification for thread replies (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/receive-email-notification-for-thread-replies-182178.html)

ratchettt 08-22-2012 12:22 PM

Receive email notification for thread replies
 
How can I receive email notification when a member replies to a question or posts to a specific thread I an interested in??

nick50471 08-22-2012 12:33 PM

Go to your Usercp and select email notification.

ratchettt 08-22-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 2712127)
Go to your Usercp and select email notification.

I have that enabled. Posted new thread in "Communications" about 6AM and had 2 replies before noon. Neither was acknowledged by email. I manually checked the thread.

Kewrock 08-26-2012 10:12 AM

I'm not getting emails either. And in UserCP I'm not seeing a notifications box. I'm no stranger to forums, usually email notifications are default.

Throde 08-26-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kewrock
I'm not getting emails either. And in UserCP I'm not seeing a notifications box. I'm no stranger to forums, usually email notifications are default.

Lol I'm getting them way to much want to turn them off how do I do that

Janet H 08-27-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratchettt (Post 2712180)
I have that enabled. Posted new thread in "Communications" about 6AM and had 2 replies before noon. Neither was acknowledged by email. I manually checked the thread.

Please check your setting to make sure that e-mail is enabled and also selected your subscription options here http://www.wranglerforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions. Be sure to scroll down and hit save after you've made changes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kewrock (Post 2726242)
I'm not getting emails either. And in UserCP I'm not seeing a notifications box. I'm no stranger to forums, usually email notifications are default.

If you settings are properly set and you aren't getting e-mail , take a look in your spam folder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throde (Post 2728394)
Lol I'm getting them way to much want to turn them off how do I do that

http://www.wranglerforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions Change your settings here (scroll and save) but you must also remove old subscriptions as these changes will only apply moving forward.

You can find your existing subscriptions in your user cp - look for the view subscriptions option on the left side. You can delete the subscriptions if you like.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.