Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Rear Cargo cover for back of seats? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/rear-cargo-cover-for-back-of-seats-182309.html)

Lowerumble 08-22-2012 09:06 PM

Rear Cargo cover for back of seats?
 
I have been looking for a rear cargo cover that covers the back of the rear seats in an Unlimited. I had a grand cherokee that i had bought used, that had a nice cargo liner that attached to the back seats and then had another overlapping piece for the cargo area. So that is would lay flat when the seats were done and be one solid cleanable surface. Sorry if I am poorly describing the idea. I have not been able to find something like this for the JK.

Any ideas?

atl_ien23 08-22-2012 10:09 PM

I think i know what you are talking about. In fact, I want to get one for my JKU as well. Buuuut seeing as I am a jeep newbie also, I need to find out where to get one too.

atl_ien23 08-22-2012 10:11 PM

Jeep Cargo Cover by Pavement Ends for Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited

is that what you're talking about?

Lowerumble 08-22-2012 10:35 PM

Shoot. Thanks for the help, but that isn't what I am talking about. I am talking about a floor cover for the rear of the vehicle that essentially "extends" up the back of the seat and folds down with the seat. So all the carpet is covered. I have dogs, so I want to usually just have the rear seat down and one giant cover that is easy to vacuum hair and mud out of.

I might have to resort to drawing pictures, which might not make any more sense that what I am saying!

robskully 08-23-2012 06:24 AM

there are tons of them !
Go to Amazon and search for Rear Cargo Mat

Amazon.com: rear cargo mat

Amazon.com: quilted pet rear cargo mat

So many to chose from. I almost bought one for $150 until I found out that one could be had for $50. Just be creative using the Amazon search.
Rob ....

DD293G 08-23-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowerumble (Post 2714064)
I have been looking for a rear cargo cover that covers the back of the rear seats in an Unlimited. I had a grand cherokee that i had bought used, that had a nice cargo liner that attached to the back seats and then had another overlapping piece for the cargo area. So that is would lay flat when the seats were done and be one solid cleanable surface. Sorry if I am poorly describing the idea. I have not been able to find something like this for the JK.

Any ideas?

Got mine from here, love it

Jeep:Wrangler<BR>2007-2010 4 Door

Lowerumble 08-23-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD293G (Post 2715190)
Got mine from here, love it

Jeep:Wrangler<BR>2007-2010 4 Door

Thanks for the link. That is not exactly what I was looking for, but may be what I end up going with. What I had before was more like the weathertech mats, they were ridgid and I rarely removed them, just scrubbed them down inside the vehicle. I may settle on trying to make my own.

Thanks again for the help!

iluvshoes 08-23-2012 01:01 PM

All Things Jeep - Jeep JK Wrangler 2011-2012, Canvasback Cargo Liner

jk jeep MOLLE panel for back seat storage | eBay

Something like these? I can't find the plastic ones that you are wanting. I wonder how hard it would be to make one.

iluvshoes 08-23-2012 01:07 PM

Pro-Mats – Pro-Fab Plastics

Is this it?

garin 08-23-2012 09:39 PM

Check out cargo liners. We have two German Shepherds and the liner has held up well. It was pricey but has a lifetime warranty. We went with the ultimate liner and it fits great with lots of coverage.

CargoLiner.com offers Ultimate Pet Liner, Cargo Liner SUV Cargo Liners, Husky Cargo Liners, Weathertech cargo liners, cargo mats, Surco, interior vehicle and pet car protection, roof racks accessories and much more

Lowerumble 08-23-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvshoes (Post 2716597)

Thanks for that link! I am going to contact them tomorrow to find out how it works. That is about the closet thing I have seen. I just hope that it covers just like the canvas one does. I will post how it works out!

reissc1 08-23-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD293G

Got mine from here, love it

Jeep:Wrangler<BR>2007-2010 4 Door

I have one of these canvasback liners in my jku. It works very well. It is not rigid rubber like I think you are looking for, but it does a great job of protecting the carpet. I have the jeep rubber cargo mat on top of this liner. So, I guess I have the best of both worlds. It's a good combo.

Lowerumble 08-24-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garin (Post 2718400)
Check out cargo liners. We have two German Shepherds and the liner has held up well. It was pricey but has a lifetime warranty. We went with the ultimate liner and it fits great with lots of coverage.

CargoLiner.com offers Ultimate Pet Liner, Cargo Liner SUV Cargo Liners, Husky Cargo Liners, Weathertech cargo liners, cargo mats, Surco, interior vehicle and pet car protection, roof racks accessories and much more

Do you guys have any pics of these installed in a wrangler? I saw a writeup from a guy with a chevy and they looked pretty nice.:thumb:

Chknbutt 07-24-2013 09:21 AM

I know this is a little old but just wondering what you ended up with? I just bought my first jeep, a 2013 10A rubicon unlimited. We have 6 dogs we like to bring out but I really want a cargo liner before they get hair every wear ( 2 are golden's) I have looked at the Hamilton ultimate pet liner and also the canvas back.

Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.