Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   Australia Jeep Forum (
-   -   Tire pressure reducer (

wackaz 08-24-2012 09:02 PM

Tire pressure reducer
Hi all,
Can someone tell me what the device is called that will automatically let your tires down to a set pressure without the use of a pressure guage.

mhaines 08-24-2012 09:05 PM

Deflators are usually what they are called.
Arb, smittybilt, rugged ridge, staun just to name a few

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.