Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   She said yes!!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/she-said-yes-182825.html)

DOMINUS 08-25-2012 04:08 PM

She said yes!!!
 
This morning I proposed to my girlfriend of 6 years and counting and she said yes. Since this is my extended family and we are all off road enthusiasts to some degree, these are the "rocks" that my fiancÚ will be dealing with from hear on out.

panthermark 08-25-2012 04:09 PM

Congrats!

bfgrubi 08-25-2012 04:10 PM

Congrats!!!!

backwards 08-25-2012 04:10 PM

Congats!

hychenj 08-25-2012 04:14 PM

Congrats!

sneck 08-25-2012 04:16 PM

congrats, its too bad she didnt get engaged to someone who knows the difference between JK tech and general chat :-p

jcf 08-25-2012 04:18 PM

Congratulations, you didn't think she would say no after 6 years did you? :D all the best

WatchThis! 08-25-2012 04:18 PM

Way to go man!

DOMINUS 08-25-2012 04:23 PM

Thanks guys. In all the excitement I put it in the wrong place and let's be honest, who hasn't put it in the wrong place before lol. Either way she's happy and I got major brownie points to build my Jeep.

mstjwrangler 08-25-2012 04:24 PM

Yeeeeeee!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :-D

mac56 08-25-2012 04:46 PM

Hock that ring and you can get lots of Jeep goodies !!! Just kidding... congrats

dabolt55 08-25-2012 04:55 PM

Hey that's Awesome, congrats and Happy modding to you guys...:dance:

Lil Red JK 08-25-2012 05:28 PM

Congrat's! So how'd you do it? Did you take her off roading on a few rocks and tell her you had one for her?

thomslife 08-25-2012 05:56 PM

Congratulations!

DOMINUS 08-25-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil Red JK
Congrat's! So how'd you do it? Did you take her off roading on a few rocks and tell her you had one for her?

That sounds like a nice idea but nah we were at home. We both just got out the shower after working an overnight shift and getting ready to sleep and I just popped the question. I've had the ring for a week now and I was planning this elaborate scheme but this morning that moment felt right. Not that anyone cares but we both sleep in the nude and like I said she wasn't expecting it at all. As a matter of fact she had already began to doze off and I presented the ring. Woke her right up. When I think of it now, the movie, dinner and dancing night I was planning doesn't compare to just the 2 of us in the nude with some bling lol. To each his own I guess. It worked for me and that's all that matters.

DOMINUS 08-25-2012 07:16 PM

Thanks to all for the good wishes.

Zed 08-25-2012 07:25 PM

Awesome! I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Policek9 08-25-2012 07:37 PM

Congrats, hope you enjoy many years together!!

hbgirl 08-25-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINUS
This morning I proposed to my girlfriend of 6 years and counting and she said yes. Since this is my extended family and we are all off road enthusiasts to some degree, these are the "rocks" that my fiancÚ will be dealing with from hear on out.

Woo!! Congrats!!

BlackedOutYJ 08-25-2012 08:18 PM

Well,,,, there goes half your jeep. Hahaha no seriously congrats!

Lil Red JK 08-25-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINUS (Post 2724767)
That sounds like a nice idea but nah we were at home. We both just got out the shower after working an overnight shift and getting ready to sleep and I just popped the question. I've had the ring for a week now and I was planning this elaborate scheme but this morning that moment felt right. Not that anyone cares but we both sleep in the nude and like I said she wasn't expecting it at all. As a matter of fact she had already began to doze off and I presented the ring. Woke her right up. When I think of it now, the movie, dinner and dancing night I was planning doesn't compare to just the 2 of us in the nude with some bling lol. To each his own I guess. It worked for me and that's all that matters.

Sounds awesome! Atta Boy!:thumb:

Sonoma_Girl 08-28-2012 09:03 AM

Congrats!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 AM.