Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Offroad bumper (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/offroad-bumper-183025.html)

cml23 08-26-2012 04:25 PM

Offroad bumper
 
I have a 2012 Rubicon. I am looking for an offroad front bumper with a winch mount. Does anyone have any recommendations? Particular brands? Places to buy?

BadOleRoss 08-26-2012 04:46 PM

Here are a few.....

Jeep Parts & Jeep Accessories From The Jeep Parts Experts - Quadratec
Jeep Parts & Jeep Accessories by Rugged Ridge
Northridge4x4 Jeep Parts Online Store - Home
JEEP PARTS | JEEP ACCESSORIES | OFFROAD JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON | JEEP LED TAIL LIGHTS | GAS TANKS
97-12 Jeep Wrangler TJ JK 7 Round BLACK Replacement PROJECTOR Clear Headlights items in e-autogrilles store on eBay!

the Kolector 08-26-2012 05:41 PM

PLENTY of threads on this.

kbwwolf 08-26-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cml23 (Post 2727153)
I have a 2012 Rubicon. I am looking for an offroad front bumper with a winch mount. Does anyone have any recommendations? Particular brands? Places to buy?

Feast your eyes on this. Prices, weights, etc.

MEGA Front Bumper thread

BadOleRoss 08-26-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbwwolf (Post 2727462)
Feast your eyes on this. Prices, weights, etc.

MEGA Front Bumper thread

I can't believe I forgot about the MEGA FRONT BUMPER THREAD!

Daniel_M 08-26-2012 06:27 PM

Depends on a lot of factors that are personal. Budget, look, uses etc... Full width, mid or stubby?

I would probably personally suggest the ACE Stubby, Poison Spyder Brawler Lite, or JCR Dagger stubby

-Dan

kbwwolf 08-26-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadOleRoss (Post 2727481)
I can't believe I forgot about the MEGA FRONT BUMPER THREAD!

:rofl:

JcrOffroad 08-27-2012 06:52 AM

We have a bunch of different options for the JK and all of our stuff is proudly made in the USA!
JcrOffroad, Inc.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 AM.