Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF New Member Check In (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/)
-   -   new member here (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/new-member-here-1838.html)

thesuperhuman 05-23-2006 08:52 PM

new member here

Hi, Im John.
Im new here obviously.
Tommorow Im picking up a 1997 Wrangler Sport.
After two sport compacts, both of which I blew the motors, I have decided to get something a little different and wait a while to get something fast again. I will be saving up to get something crazy fast next time. But for the mean time a Wrangler seemed like right thing to go with.

bluvikng 05-23-2006 08:57 PM

Welcome to the Wrangler Forum John, you are going to love the world of Jeep'n. You will find out that you can get your heart racing, and adrenaline pumping at a snails pace. Far more thrilling off road than on road. Just don't drive your Jeep like a sportscar, and it will last you a long time.

amerijeep 05-23-2006 10:36 PM

Welcome to WF and congrats on the new toy.

jeeperman 05-24-2006 08:07 AM

Welcome to the forum! And away from the dark side!;) :D

thesuperhuman 05-24-2006 03:10 PM

funny both times it wasnt really due to me running the piss out of them, they always blew before i could really get to running the piss out of them

1BLKJP 05-24-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesuperhuman
funny both times it wasnt really due to me running the piss out of them, they always blew before i could really get to running the piss out of them

They knew what you were going to do so they just gave up. :D

Welcome to the board and to your Wrangler. They are fun toys too, just in different ways.

Texapple 05-25-2006 12:31 AM

welcome,
Jeep is the only way to go :D :D
I know you'll have fun

hmenker 05-27-2006 12:01 AM

Welcome and Enjoy Slower Speeds

Welome, John! Before my Jeeps (we now have 4 in the family), I was hooked on power and speed. At one time I was actually into stock ar drag racing but that was before I purchased the first Jeep. I never knew that going 1-3 MPH could be so much fun. Consider hooking up someday with a Jeep Jamboree. I went to my first last year and I assure you it won't be the last. It's the best way to discover how powerful, capable, and versatile that beast is in which you sit. Again, welcome!

thesuperhuman 05-29-2006 04:28 PM

man i was surprised how much everyone liked the jeep, my family and friends actually thought it was a nice car for a change pretty weird huh?

Texapple 05-29-2006 05:42 PM

glad they all approved :D

we are a biased crowd here at WF....Jeeps Rule!

thesuperhuman 05-29-2006 08:09 PM

i rode around with the top and all off today it was fun except taking it off and putting it all back on, didnt expect it to be that complicated

amerijeep 05-29-2006 11:48 PM

Why did you put it back on? It's not November.

thesuperhuman 05-30-2006 12:38 PM

i live in a more populated area where its pretty stupid to leave shit open to the public, something would definitely get stolen

amerijeep 05-31-2006 12:06 AM

That's anywhere these days. I have yet to have anything stolen out of mine, but it's probably because I don't have a thing in it.

thesuperhuman 05-31-2006 04:26 PM

yeah im not keeping anything in mine either, the most ill do is leave the windows out.