Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pennsylvania Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/)
-   -   Lift Installations (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/lift-installations-183900.html)

rfantaz 08-30-2012 02:37 PM

Lift Installations
 
Anyone know of a company of store that can put a lift on my JK. I live in southeast PA outside West Chester.

kjeeper10 08-30-2012 02:47 PM

Beer + pizza + local WF = DIY :D

JDeBlois 08-30-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
Beer + pizza + local WF = DIY :D

Hahaha yupp. Mainline Offroad maybe?

rfantaz 08-30-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeBlois

Hahaha yupp. Mainline Offroad maybe?

Thanks,
At least you gave me a practical answer

Irongrave 08-30-2012 06:21 PM

IMO its better to buy a few pizzas beer and the tools then to pay some one else to do work on your rig. You don't need a pile of tools to install a lift. for a few hundred dollars you can have almost everything you need. the Pizza beer local friends thing is the way to go in the long run. Remember we all stated some where.

JDeBlois 08-30-2012 07:28 PM

If it does become a DIY project, I'd be willing to swing by and lend a hand if you'd want. I've turned a couple wrenches before. Let me know

btw, I think a friend's brother owns a Diesel and 4x4 Offroad shop somewhere in the Downingtown area. I'll talk to her and see if she knows if they'll install lifts.

rfantaz 08-30-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeBlois
If it does become a DIY project, I'd be willing to swing by and lend a hand if you'd want. I've turned a couple wrenches before. Let me know

btw, I think a friend's brother owns a Diesel and 4x4 Offroad shop somewhere in the Downingtown area. I'll talk to her and see if she knows if they'll install lifts.

Thanks let me know, I am hoping to find a place to do it first, if it doesn't work out, then I will have to go DIY

JDeBlois 08-30-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfantaz (Post 2742754)
Thanks let me know, I am hoping to find a place to do it first, if it doesn't work out, then I will have to go DIY

Got the guy's # for ya.

David Dittbrenner - 610 405-6782

rfantaz 08-30-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeBlois

Got the guy's # for ya.

David Dittbrenner - 610 405-6782

Great,
Thanks . Do u know the name of his shop?

JDeBlois 08-30-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfantaz (Post 2743017)
Great,
Thanks . Do u know the name of his shop?

Nah, I don't. I just know his dad owned a body shop and its still in the family and he decided with his 4x4 club to open a 4x4 offroad and diesel shop somewhere near Downingtown

stevenstacey 09-22-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeBlois

Nah, I don't. I just know his dad owned a body shop and its still in the family and he decided with his 4x4 club to open a 4x4 offroad and diesel shop somewhere near Downingtown

There is a place up Rt 100 past the trnpk, it's called "the Jeep Shop" google it. They do lifts.

rfantaz 09-24-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenstacey

There is a place up Rt 100 past the trnpk, it's called "the Jeep Shop" google it. They do lifts.

Thanks ,
Did you get work done there?

Jeepin_Dad 09-25-2012 11:12 AM

Hillside Rigs in the Lititz/Ephrata area. They have done work for a few people in my Club, Jodi and Steve are really goods guys. If you want a reference PM littlethimble(Jeep Wrangler Forum - View Profile: littlethimble). They recently did frame repair on her TJ and installed a lift kit on her husband's Cherokee.

Hill Side Rigs
717-305-0432http://www.wranglerforum.com/data:im...AASUVORK5CYII= or 717-201-1027http://www.wranglerforum.com/data:im...AASUVORK5CYII=

littlethimble 12-05-2012 08:24 PM

Yup I swear by hill side rigs. Jodi has been great. He fixed my fog lights, turn signals, heater, installed my hubby's lift kit. Fixed my frame and fixed my belly pan so I can get it off and on as needed. He's building me a rear bumper with tire carrier and he's gonna switch my sound bar into my cabin for me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.