Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Minnesota Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f80/)
-   -   Dealers (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f80/dealers-184379.html)

MNPHINZ 09-01-2012 10:12 PM

Dealers

Any fellow Minnesotuhn's know of a good Jeep dealer in the MPLS area? I'm in the market and would like a new Wrangler that's maybe lifted with aftermarket tires....I've heard Park Jeep is good? Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

XpressoBeans 09-02-2012 04:48 PM

I had great luck with Fury out in St Paul. Work with Paula she was zero agressive and we worked out a great price on my 2012 JK.

:) The service dude Matt is amazing too! i know they HAD a lifted red 2dr out there a few weeks ago

MNPHINZ 09-05-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XpressoBeans (Post 2750965)
I had great luck with Fury out in St Paul. Work with Paula she was zero agressive and we worked out a great price on my 2012 JK.

:) The service dude Matt is amazing too! i know they HAD a lifted red 2dr out there a few weeks ago

Thank you! I'm going to hit the dealers (car dealers ;) today and tomorrow. I will check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!

jppower 09-05-2012 10:23 PM

I used Park and they were pretty good, I had George after dealing with a younger guy there who kept yelling(talking way too loud lol) to me. But yeah George was a good guy not a aggressive either.

MNPHINZ 09-06-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jppower (Post 2763784)
I used Park and they were pretty good, I had George after dealing with a younger guy there who kept yelling(talking way too loud lol) to me. But yeah George was a good guy not a aggressive either.

Thank you for the tip. Do you guys know anything about "Ryan Auto Mall" in Buffalo, MN? They have a lifted black Sahara with new tires/wheels....had it at 36k with all accessories and since it's a 2012 they have it discounted to 32k.

BucksSS 10-15-2012 02:29 PM

Does anyone have a good dealership or salesperson to order a new Wrangler from in Minnesota (the twin cities) ?

MNPHINZ 10-15-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucksSS
Does anyone have a good dealership or salesperson to order a new Wrangler from in Minnesota (the twin cities) ?

Park Jeep...Fury was annoying. If you want a sweet deal I just drove to ND (3hrs) from MPLS and saved about 5k.

BucksSS 10-15-2012 07:18 PM

What was the name of the dealer and any special contact? Did you order new?

MNPHINZ 10-15-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucksSS
What was the name of the dealer and any special contact? Did you order new?

It was Dakota Chrysler in Wahpeton. I bought a 2013 Sahara in Crush. They had it at about 32,900 and sold it to me for 27,800. Check their website its a small dealership. PM me with any questions. Good luck!

BanjoJK 09-22-2013 01:57 PM

New Jeep

I know this is an Old Thread, but my 2 cents --
We got our Jeep JKU Sport S from a Dealer in Detroit,Mi area......for $4K less than here. Payed $220 1-way Plane ticket and drove the 700 miles back in one day. I wasn't impressed with any of the dealers here in TC area. (my opinion and experience) . It pays to look a little farther out like some did here (ND, SD, MI, Etc)
Another note - I found many dealers 'internet' price much less than what 'in person' price was.....which led to many awkward discussions on the actual $ Price when visiting MN dealers (they ALWAYS backpedaled on the price saying the internet price was wrong)......... frustrating...