Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Virginia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f74/)
-   -   What do va. women think about jeeps (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f74/what-do-va-women-think-about-jeeps-18700.html)

freaky73 05-22-2008 05:13 AM

What do va. women think about jeeps

:) Do U Like Men That Drive Jeeps, Or You Want To Have Fun N Them:d

Deschka 07-09-2008 11:31 AM

Actually Freaky, we like to drive them ourselves and take control :D

aalmutawakil 11-13-2008 02:54 PM

Is it cuz u wanna feel manly????

aalmutawakil 11-13-2008 02:56 PM

I Think when chicks drive YJ's or TJ's they look hot but not in the JK's or the Unlimited.
SORRY!!!

amy 11-13-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aalmutawakil (Post 282526)
Is it cuz u wanna feel manly????

Quote:

Originally Posted by aalmutawakil (Post 282528)
I Think when chicks drive YJ's or TJ's they look hot but not in the JK's or the Unlimited.
SORRY!!!

Is your masculinity threatened by women who enjoy jeeps without needing a man to drive? If so, this may not be the place for you.

tiny terror 11-13-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy (Post 282547)
Is your masculinity threatened by women who enjoy jeeps without needing a man to drive? If so, this may not be the place for you.

Easily threatened masculinity is a sign of weakness and the weak should not drive jeeps.

And come on Amy, you missed the obvious response to does driving a jeep make you feel manly. "I don't know, does it make you feel manly?"

jgano23 11-13-2008 09:17 PM

aalm just is just trying to see what it is like to be manly, its hard to know if you have no basis for comparison. keep on tryin buckaroo.

amy 11-13-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 282653)
And come on Amy, you missed the obvious response to does driving a jeep make you feel manly. "I don't know, does it make you feel manly?"

I was trying to be a little more subtle. I like your answer though. http://hobbsclan.us/anime/images/2thumbs.gif

m0dd3d1 01-08-2009 12:50 PM

If you drive a Jeep (or anything really) for the purpose of pulling the ladies...you may want to grow up. Drive it for you.

Your question was about "girls", not "women." :D:D

squirrelonabike 01-20-2009 05:07 PM

My girl drives a CJ5, no power steering, no power brakes, and its her daily driver by choice. The poor little four runner just sits there wondering why she won't love it too....LOL

penguin_in_a_cj 04-01-2009 07:26 PM

my good sir I can say this about a jeep I can not speak for men looking for women.... but as a man who dates a 4'11 red headed jeep driver I find it very nice that my girl can hop (up) into her lifted yj and keep up with me on the trails until the technical sections. (not making a joke about women not being able to drive she has not been wheeling for to long.) look at it this way she will never ask to drive your jeep cause she has one of her own. you come home and have mud on your shoes she will pull you backwards before you track it through the house cause she has it on her shoes to and best of all you have someone who will work in the garage with you and you can teach them how to work on there jeep. In my book a women in a jeep is a great thing!!!!

(andjust between you and I, a girl going through the mud in a jeep with the top off is very very smexy):D

aalmutawakil 05-18-2009 01:40 PM

guys it was just a joke. I respect all women that drive jeeps. proving that, so far i have convinced three girls to buy YJ's. However, let me say this some ladies in Fairfax county forget that they drive jeeps. I want to go off roading and see how they do out there?

AbbyK9 05-27-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Do U Like Men That Drive Jeeps, Or You Want To Have Fun N Them:d
Well, I don't know about Virginia women in general, but I can tell you that this Virginia woman thinks that someone who spells like THAT has bigger things to worry about than what women think about men who drive Jeeps. Someone who spells like that wouldn't know a real woman if she passed him in HER Jeep. And would most definitely have a hard time finding any woman who'd like to "have fun in" his Jeep.

bmanrkg3 05-27-2009 03:53 AM

As long as they drive it topless...:rolleyes:

Fweaky 08-30-2009 02:31 PM

Respect?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aalmutawakil (Post 373827)
guys it was just a joke. I respect all women that drive jeeps. proving that, so far i have convinced three girls to buy YJ's. However, let me say this some ladies in Fairfax county forget that they drive jeeps. I want to go off roading and see how they do out there?

Respect? And you convinced three girls to buy YJ's??? :rofl:
Thats Just mean! My wifes also 4'9" and drives a JK Unlimited, but if she treats me nice I let her drive the YJ.

redjeep06 10-13-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deschka (Post 244103)
Actually Freaky, we like to drive them ourselves and take control :D

I have to agree on this one. I love my TJ. Bought it as my weekend play toy and it became my daily driver and the Tundra sits.

herTJ 07-17-2011 08:18 AM

A real woman doesn't give men any extra points for what he drives....Girls might...
My BF and I both drive TJ's as our daily drivers; but I loved him in that fancy infinity that now only gets pulled out for a wash off..