Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   CA: 7 to 6 wiring harness for Toad (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/7-to-6-wiring-harness-for-toad-187318.html)

Fishead 09-16-2012 09:44 AM

7 to 6 wiring harness for Toad
 
When I was turning my JK into a "Toad" I ended up with two wiring harnesses.

The one I'm selling has never been used. It is perfect for adapting from a 7 pin to a 6 pin harness.

Check out my ad on craigslist in Orange County CA.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3157978091


These sell for $90+

excj5 09-17-2012 09:51 AM

Your CL link does not work.
Where did you mount your wiring harness socket and your breakaway switch?

Fishead 09-18-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excj5 (Post 2800382)
Your CL link does not work.
Where did you mount your wiring harness socket and your breakaway switch?

Hopefully this works. If not, or it expires, it is on the Orange County CL. under AUTO PARTS. "7 to 6 Trailer Harness"
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3157978091

I don't have any photos or I would attach one. I will try and get one here later today.
The Break away is just below the bumper by the Blue Ox tow thing a ma jig.

Fishead 09-20-2012 09:25 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishead (Post 2797390)
When I was turning my JK into a "Toad" I ended up with two wiring harnesses.

The one I'm selling has never been used. It is perfect for adapting from a 7 pin to a 6 pin harness.

Check out my ad on craigslist in Orange County CA.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3157978091


These sell for $90+

The link isn't working, but here is a photo:

excj5 09-20-2012 10:57 AM

Damn, while I was trying to see what you had I made my own. Same thing except you have the desirable coiled cord. I should have waited. I did not even know they made such a thing. How much were you asking for yours?

Fishead 09-20-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excj5 (Post 2812176)
Damn, while I was trying to see what you had I made my own. Same thing except you have the desirable coiled cord. I should have waited. I did not even know they made such a thing. How much were you asking for yours?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, these things are $90 for a new one. And this IS a brand new one, so I'm thinking that $50 is a smokin' deal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.