For Sale - 2005 2DR Manual Wrangler
I'm selling a red 2005 Jeep Wrangler that I've owned for a bit over a year. I am the second owner and always wanted to own one (I had a red wrangler powerwheel as a kid :)). My plan was to keep it and pay it off but...lol...I now have a new addition to the family and it doesn't quite meet our (her :whistling:) needs anymore.
- The soft top is in mint condition. No leaks.
- 3" Rusty's off-road suspension lift.
- 33" tires/black steel rims.
- Low miles (61, 484k)
- Garage kept
- Steel side rails
- 33" spare
- steel bumpers, integrated hitch
- The only issue is that the CD player doesn't work, however the radio plays just fine.
- The previous owner installed an external Sirius Radio mount, I do have the radio in my possession. I've never used it.
- The car was recently appraised by Carmax and recevied a great rating. Everything came back rated as "good".
I'm looking to sell for around $15500. The price is negotiable. I live in NorthEast Baltimore, not too far away from Morgan State University. I'm about 10 minutes away from the Towson area.
I apologize for the lack of pictures but I'm currently at work. I will be sure to post them as soon as I get home. I will definitely miss this place, please don't be afraid of the low post count. I asked a bulk of my questions before I purchased the truck a year ago, and mostly lurk. LOL.
Shoot me an PM if you have any additional questions.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.