Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   New York Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f98/)
-   -   Jeep dealers (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f98/jeep-dealers-188656.html)

RUGGED_BK 09-22-2012 04:05 PM

Jeep dealers
 
Anyone recommendations on Jeep dealers and Client advisors/Salesman?

Looking to get into a 2012 with that 0% financing..

Im located in NYC...anywhere within the tri-state would be fine.

Cheers!

RUGGED_BK 09-24-2012 11:23 PM

Any recommendations?

nycfire 09-24-2012 11:36 PM

I bought my '13 Sport S from White Plains Chrysler in Westchester. They have a pretty good selection of Wranglers.

RUGGED_BK 09-24-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfire (Post 2826616)
I bought my '13 Sport S from White Plains Chrysler in Westchester. They have a pretty good selection of Wranglers.

who was ur sales person? gave u a good deal? under invoice?

nycfire 09-25-2012 11:23 AM

My salesperson was Guy Forgione. He was very helpful and patient. I had began looking at Wranglers about a year ago, and Guy had showed me a couple of '12s he had at the dealership. My lease at the time wasn't up until this past August, but I had considered getting out of it early and into the Wrangler. I ended up waiting and custom ordered a '13 Sport S in June. There was a '12 at another dealer that he found and it was a better deal, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I got the '13 for 1% under invoice thru the Tread Lightly program. The leasing numbers were fair, as it was a custom order so I suppose I didn't have much leverage. Overall I was satisfied with the price and very happy with the service.
Between last year and June I had visited 2 dealers in NJ. They both had good selection and their prices were better, Cherry Hill Chrysler in particular.

MattHogan 09-26-2012 09:15 AM

I sell Jeeps at Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Smith Haven. I was salesman of the month in June. We have a whole line-up of Wranglers and were getting more every day. We also swap with other dealerships. I could give you a great deal if you came down. Give me a call at 16318076092. Thanks! - PS this forum is awesome.

RUGGED_BK 09-27-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfire (Post 2827848)
My salesperson was Guy Forgione. He was very helpful and patient. I had began looking at Wranglers about a year ago, and Guy had showed me a couple of '12s he had at the dealership. My lease at the time wasn't up until this past August, but I had considered getting out of it early and into the Wrangler. I ended up waiting and custom ordered a '13 Sport S in June. There was a '12 at another dealer that he found and it was a better deal, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I got the '13 for 1% under invoice thru the Tread Lightly program. The leasing numbers were fair, as it was a custom order so I suppose I didn't have much leverage. Overall I was satisfied with the price and very happy with the service.
Between last year and June I had visited 2 dealers in NJ. They both had good selection and their prices were better, Cherry Hill Chrysler in particular.

thankyou for ur insight...i will look into it!


Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHogan (Post 2831273)
I sell Jeeps at Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Smith Haven. I was salesman of the month in June. We have a whole line-up of Wranglers and were getting more every day. We also swap with other dealerships. I could give you a great deal if you came down. Give me a call at 16318076092. Thanks! - PS this forum is awesome.

matt, I will be contacting you shortly...thanks!

NY_Joe 09-27-2012 09:54 PM

Check out Huntington Jeep. They are a huge dealer and have a great reputation. They also are an AEV dealer.

I got mine at Port Jefferson Jeep. They have a nice selection and are willing to work with you. They also have a good reputation.

Not to insult or put a poster down, but steer clear of Smith Haven Jeep. They have horrible reviews on dealerrater and I have had 2 HORRIBLE experiences with them. I gave them the benefit of the doubt after the first one and went back years later. Some things don't change

Check out DealerRater - Car Dealer Reviews, Car Dealer Directory, Vehicles For Sale, Vehicle Recalls for reviews

RUGGED_BK 09-28-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY_Joe (Post 2837402)
Check out Huntington Jeep. They are a huge dealer and have a great reputation. They also are an AEV dealer.

I got mine at Port Jefferson Jeep. They have a nice selection and are willing to work with you. They also have a good reputation.

Not to insult or put a poster down, but steer clear of Smith Haven Jeep. They have horrible reviews on dealerrater and I have had 2 HORRIBLE experiences with them. I gave them the benefit of the doubt after the first one and went back years later. Some things don't change

Check out DealerRater - Car Dealer Reviews, Car Dealer Directory, Vehicles For Sale, Vehicle Recalls for reviews

Thanks NY Joe, I will def. look into it.. a noob question...whats a AEV?

NY_Joe 09-29-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUGGED_BK (Post 2840150)
Thanks NY Joe, I will def. look into it.. a noob question...whats a AEV?

American Expedition Vehicles - Brute Kit, V8 HEMI, Aftermarket Jeep Conversions, Suspension Systems, Products, Wheels, Accessories and Highline Kits for Jeeps (TJ, JK, WK, XK)

RUGGED_BK 10-02-2012 04:31 PM

Thanks NY_Joe!

Brun019822 10-03-2012 08:59 PM

I had a good experience at jeep at garden city LI sales man was Eddie and according to him he owns a JK

RUGGED_BK 10-03-2012 09:20 PM

Seems LI is the place to get a Jeep...

matt121 10-08-2012 02:03 PM

Got my jeep at Security jeep Chrysler dodge. Great selection of jk's. my salesman Vick was great. Got an awesome price and got the dealer fee dropped. Very clean service department

RoozNetIT 10-09-2012 11:24 AM

I got mine at Croton Jeep up in Croton on the hudson. Worked with Vinny, great guy and very nice dealer. Its a small one, but much more personal and intimate than other larger dealers.

NoFoFlyer 12-25-2012 01:24 AM

Hey guys... I'm looking to finally get my first wrangler. Looking to see what experiences you had with dealers on Long Island, good and bad and who would you recommend me giving my business too. Thanks!

johngus 12-27-2012 06:59 PM

bought mine at Town and country in Levitown.Pete is a great salesman,have purchased 2 cars from them.

Morrepe 01-03-2013 01:06 PM

I used to live in VA and I find the dealers around the NY tri-state area are much more expensive for the same vehicles. Everybody says that you are beeter off buying local because of follow-up and service. However, most dealers make most of their money on service and they are obliged to honor your warranty. They are not likely to turn you away for service because you bought the car somewhere else. What about people who move to the area with late-model cars and want to use the dealer for service?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.