Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Tennessee Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f64/)
-   -   TN FB group (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f64/tn-fb-group-190773.html)

CMA_Rider 10-02-2012 04:37 PM

TN FB group
 
I created a FB group for TN jeepers to try to get rides together or if someone needs help it could be handled faster, so come and join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411908995529229/

CMA_Rider 10-04-2012 09:59 PM

Bump For north Ga jeepers too

CMA_Rider 10-05-2012 11:26 PM

Bump for Tennessee Valley

Drakea94 10-07-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMA_Rider
I created a FB group for TN jeepers to try to get rides together or if someone needs help it could be handled faster, so come and join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411908995529229/

Good stuff

CMA_Rider 10-08-2012 11:13 PM

Bump

CMA_Rider 10-11-2012 06:46 PM

Were planning a good offroad trip in november

CMA_Rider 10-13-2012 08:13 PM

Bump

CMA_Rider 10-17-2012 08:45 PM

bump

odss91b 10-19-2012 09:17 PM

Hello

odss91b 10-19-2012 09:20 PM

I sent a join request. I live in Middle Tn in Grundy County.

CMA_Rider 10-22-2012 09:24 PM

Bump

CMA_Rider 10-24-2012 09:11 PM

Bump fun trip comming nov. 10th

ChattTacoma05 10-29-2012 07:09 PM

I just sent in my request to join the group...

CMA_Rider 10-29-2012 07:11 PM

Accepted

ChattTacoma05 10-29-2012 07:30 PM

cool deal...where abouts in hixson are you located?

Renegade44 10-29-2012 07:34 PM

Request sent

CMA_Rider 10-29-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChattTacoma05
cool deal...where abouts in hixson are you located?

Middle valley / soddy

CMA_Rider 10-29-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade44
Request sent

Accepted

ChattTacoma05 10-29-2012 07:40 PM

nice nice....im in North Chatt/Hixson area

CMA_Rider 10-29-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChattTacoma05
nice nice....im in North Chatt/Hixson area

Cool, do you ever run up to prentice cooper

odss91b 10-29-2012 07:55 PM

Where do ride in prentice cooper

CMA_Rider 10-29-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odss91b
Where do ride in prentice cooper

All prentice cooper is, is trails and its a state park. Its up on suckcreek mtn

odss91b 10-30-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMA_Rider

All prentice cooper is, is trails and its a state park. Its up on suckcreek mtn

I didn't realize you could ride through a state park. We have savage gulf here in Grundy but they won't let us dive through there. Where do you enter at? What type of trails easy to moderate or lots of rock crawling?

CMA_Rider 10-30-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odss91b

I didn't realize you could ride through a state park. We have savage gulf here in Grundy but they won't let us dive through there. Where do you enter at? What type of trails easy to moderate or lots of rock crawling?

Stocker to rocker style wheeling. And this state park is for hunting, dirtbiking, atv's and ohv they even have a nice shooting range. That creek I posted a pic of is part of the trail, you get to cross it

ChattTacoma05 10-31-2012 09:41 AM

I havent been up there yet, but definitley want/plan to....

Havent really done much at all this year as i was planning for and paying for a wedding. I plan on getting out much more next year. Let me know if you make a run out that way, would love to meet some jeepers around here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMA_Rider (Post 2939855)
Cool, do you ever run up to prentice cooper


CMA_Rider 10-31-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChattTacoma05
I havent been up there yet, but definitley want/plan to....

Havent really done much at all this year as i was planning for and paying for a wedding. I plan on getting out much more next year. Let me know if you make a run out that way, would love to meet some jeepers around here.

Will do, Ive been up there 3 times this month, and I'll put a event out on fb next time I go

ChattTacoma05 10-31-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMA_Rider (Post 2946333)
Will do, Ive been up there 3 times this month, and I'll put a event out on fb next time I go

that would be great. Im gathering pieces to finally put a cb in my jeep. Have the antenna, cb, and cable...now i just need the mount and adapter for cable to antenna, right? Also need to figure out how to hide the wires the best....suggestions?

Also, did i see your jeep at Chatt State?

CMA_Rider 10-31-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChattTacoma05

that would be great. Im gathering pieces to finally put a cb in my jeep. Have the antenna, cb, and cable...now i just need the mount and adapter for cable to antenna, right? Also need to figure out how to hide the wires the best....suggestions?

Also, did i see your jeep at Chatt State?

Most likely, are you gonna be there 2mrw

ChattTacoma05 10-31-2012 05:51 PM

nope....only taking one class at the moment and its MWF. I already have a bachelors from UT, work is just paying for me to go back and get another...what degree are you looking to get

CMA_Rider 10-31-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChattTacoma05
nope....only taking one class at the moment and its MWF. I already have a bachelors from UT, work is just paying for me to go back and get another...what degree are you looking to get

Mechanical engineering


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.